3 vs 3 Tourney - Organisation

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Telk
Ok great, I will get in touch with you later to give you a schedule for your team's first matches
Bas
ESC Member

What time tonight is the SUB needed?
(in europ time plx) I'd really like to play once if I can
{ESC}UDClown

About Midnight UK time, Kick. (7pm est)
Last edited by {ESC}UDClown on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}Kick wrote:What time tonight is the SUB needed?
(in europ time plx) I'd really like to play once if I can
Right now all teams should have enough players, since Pappy will be stepping in for Two and a Half Circus Freaks' second match. However you can still come on TS when the matches are planned and if one player doesn't show up you should be able to play as a sub. Today's matches will be played at 8pm, 9pm, 1am and 2am Dutch time
Bas
ESC Member

Sure I can get into TS, midget asked me if I could sub hence the question. Anyways I am available and will be there!
MikZzona
ESC Member

The rule about the maps has been changed -and the new one has been used for the first matches already- :
The maps to be played are predetermined, chosen by the referees and organised in Sets. There are 7 sets of maps, and each team is going to play each set once. The maps included in each set will not be made public before the match begins, so as to keep it fair between the teams who have time to over-practice on a map and those who don't.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Here is the schedule for this weekend. If anyone knows they won't be able to attend the match, please let me know as soon as possible and we will see what we can do.

I also want to remind everyone that the temporary results of the tournament can be seen here

Please make sure to be online 15 minutes before the match begins, so far as possible.

* Match 5 - Two and a Half Circus Freaks VS Euro Squadron
Saturday, October 29th - 5pm EST / 10pm UTC / 11pm CET

* Match 6 - Euro Squadron VS CuTTer's Angels
Saturday, October 29th - 6pm EST / 11pm UTC / 12pm CET

* Match 7 - {ADIGA}Team VS The Weakest Links
Saturday, October 29th - 8pm EST / 1am UTC / 2am CET

* Match 8 - The Weakest Links VS The Beauty, The Beast... And The Ugly
Saturday, October 29th - 9pm EST / 2am UTC / 3am CET

* Match 9 - Four of a Kind VS Euro Squadron
Sunday, October 30th - 3pm EST / 7pm UTC / 8pm CET [CORRECTED TIME]

* Match 10 - The Beauty, The Beast... And The Ugly VS {ADIGA}Team
Sunday, October 30th - 6pm EST / 10pm UTC / 11pm CET [CORRECTED TIME]

* Match 11 - {ADIGA}Team VS The Evil Dead
Sunday, October 30th - 7pm EST / 11pm UTC / 12pm CET [CORRECTED TIME]

* Match 12 - The Evil Dead VS CuTTer's Angels
Sunday, October 30th - 8pm EST / 12pm UTC / 1am CET [CORRECTED TIME]

Matches details will be communicated a few hours before their beginning.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Third post in a row for a double announcement :

First, {CuF}Tuc is joining the tournament and will be playing with The Evil Dead.
Welcome to you!

Also, for reasons of logistics and to make everybody's schedule lighter, the tournament is very likely to last one week longer, which would bring the last matches to November 12-13th. I would really like to see that happen, so if someone is opposed to the idea please let me know and we will discuss it.
=|Vampie|NL|=

I have had a great time yesterday, TY mik for helping me to connect... :D couldn't get online without your help..

Ty for the enemy's, had some nice (knive) kills :yahoo:

too bad we lost one round, glad we won the other one :bravo2:
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Vampie, glad you liked it ;) I'm sure the other matches will be just as fun as yesterday's ones

I just sent this message to all the players who have a match tonight - I want to make sure it can be seen by everyone by pasting it here

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:This Sunday morning, almost all the clocks in the world have been put back an hour, as we are coming back to the Standard Time. Almost all the clocks, but not all of them : the USA and Canada are two exceptions, and the time change process will take place next Sunday morning (Nov. 6) in these two countries. As a consequence, during one week there will be only a 4-hour interval between North America and the UK, and 5 hours between North America and Central Europe (Germany, France, The Netherlands etc).

The former schedule for today -Sunday, Oct. 30- did NOT take that 2-countries exception into account. You can find the correct times in this message or in the Organisation topic.
* The times scheduled for North American players do not change
* European players will have their matches held one hour earlier than originally planned

Sorry for the inconvenience