TOURNAMENT IS OVER

And with 22 points, the first place goes to
The Weakest Links :
* [G13]The_GIPPER
* [G13]fngator
* [G13]Wabbit

Congratulations to you!!!

They are followed by

* Two and a Half Circus Freaks >>> {ESC}Lane, {ESC}UDClown & {ESC}Feral Midget, with 18 points

* {ADIGA}Team >>> {ADIGA}Telk, {ADIGA}TanK & {ADIGA}Superman, with 17 points

* The Evil Dead >>> |TED|LOCKnLOAD, |TED|ManicK, {ESC}P!MP & {CuF}Tuc, with 0 points

* Four of a Kind >>> {ESC}Buzz, {ESC}Capt.Winters, [DoW]Hellraiser, with -4 points

* Euro Squadron >>> {ESC}Master, {esc}Vampie, Bello, with -18 points

* CuTTer's Angels >>> {ESC}CuTTer, {ESC}BlackRose, {ESC}Betty_Boop, with -35 points

Here is the detailed results table, and you can find all the individual results on that topic
Team Points Played RW RD RL MW MD ML
-1- The Weakest Links 22 6 14 0 4 5 0 1
-2- Two and a Half Circus Freaks 18 6 13 1 4 5 0 1
-3- {ADIGA}Team 17 6 12 0 6 4 0 2
-4- The Evil Dead 0 6 10 0 8 2 0 4
-5- Four of a Kind -4 6 7 1 10 3 0 3
-6- Euro Squadron -18 6 5 0 13 2 0 4
-7- CuTTer's Angels -35 6 1 0 17 0 0 6

I want to thank everyone who participated for showing so much interest in the tournament, and for your patience and understanding when we had to deal with problems of any -and every- kind. I also want to thank {ESC}Pappy & {ESC}BlackRose for helping me out when I was unavailable, and {ESC}Lager for the background work on the servers (but shhht, don't tell him I mentioned him!).
And we also need to remember that the whole tournament idea, as well as the points system and most of the rules, come from {ESC}Kick who allowed us to take it over while he was busy. Cheers mate!

I hope all of you enjoyed the experience and had a lot of fun. It has been quite stressful on my side but it was definitely worth it, when I see that all of you showed the best of yourselves, being in the very high quality of the matches or the good sportsmanship that surrounded the whole event.
And now, I can say that I am proud and honoured to see so many good and friendly players being regulars here at ESC - for non-members, you know that you are always welcome on our servers & forums as friends of the clan. ;)

I'm not great at speeches, so I'll leave it to it and let all of you who would like to comment this do so freely.

See you all soon here or ingame

Mik
Bas
ESC Member

Thank you for taking over, we love you for all the hard work!
Admin

AWESOME job MIK!!!

Congrats to G-13,,great fun and look forward to the next one,,,,hehehehehe RUN MIK!!!!!!

I suck so bad,,lol but had a great time!!!!!
=|Vampie|NL|=

Thank you all :D it was a lot of fun!

Thanks to Lilbro an sniperchick for helping us out in game for substitute for Bello :D

special thanks for Mikzzona for his patiance and guidance in the whole tournament.

:1010:
gator

Very well done - we had a ton of fun - only worry for us was not knowing a few maps as well as we should have. I can tell you my heart raced every match along with palms sweating. Thanks for running ESC and MikZzona!
By fightingator at 2007-12-23
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Congrats to all!!! :1010: A special thanks to MikZ for his tireless efforts in running this. :hugs:
Admin

then you will have to go to their forums and ask them,,,lol