Scar the Martyr

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}UDClown

Joey Jordison has created a new side project (band) called Scar the Martyr and plan to release an album on October 1st

Band members and origins:
Joey Jordison (Drummer) - Slipknot, Murderdolls and has also performed with many other bands including Rob Zombie, Metallica, Korn, Ministry, Otep and Satyricon.
Jed Simon (Lead Guitarist) - Strapping Young Lad, Front Line Assembly, Zimmers Hole, also known for playing with Steve Vai
Kris Norris (Guitarist) - Threat Signal, Darkest Hour, also known for playing with God Forbid, and Straight Line Stitch
Chris Vrenna (Keyboardist) - Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson
Kyle Konkiel (Bassist) - In This Moment
Henry Derek Bonner (Lead Vocals) - N/A

Two songs they have released from the upcoming album:
Admin

never heard of any of them!lol
{ESC}UDClown

Honestly I only posted this on here to remind me to get the album :mrgreen: also figured some of you might like the listen.
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

Happens to know Kris from Darkest hour....Actually the whole band...and all the guys from God Forbid...Good stuff.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
{ESC}UDClown

I understood every word without looking at the lyrics :?
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

{ESC}Lane wrote:sorry not for me. Could only understand the screaming in pain part.
must you pee in everyone's corn flakes? :club1:

i'm loving the new work that joey is doing. been a fan for a long time thru the slipknot years, his band The Rejects, which regrouped and renamed themselves Murderdolls..

did you know that Joey was voted "best drummer of the past 25 years" a couple years ago?
:fyeah:
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}UDClown

In the studio, Joey did drums, percussion, rhythm guitars, and bass for the album.
Kathia

i feel mentally raped after listen this thing and read your comments... :|

but as we say in Poland => "you never discuss taste", so just enjoy listening to music ... whatever which one :P