Introducing Me :) Total Freak

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}TotalFreak

Hello All,
My name is Kyle (game name Total Freak) I am from Canada and have been playing COD 4 Freeze Tag on your server for a little over a month so far. Before that I played every shooting game I could find on my pc.. I always wanted to play COD but didnt know I could on my pc. I thought i had to have a ps3 or xbox or something so I was happy when I found the game on Steam and then in turn found your servers. I love playing the game but am not the best at it at all yet but I have fun trying and learning. ESC seems like a great group of people and I have had fun playing with you all so far. I love shooter games and this is my fav as of now. I come from a small town in Canada called Chalk River.. Its by a nuclear plant lol.. I live in Ontario in a small town called Belleville but its not really a beautifull city at all lol.. but its ok and its home.. Other than being a gamer I am also a musician. Not sure what else to say so ill leave it at that..

See you all on the maps :)
Cheers
Total Freak :cheers:
{ESC} Total Freak
*Mama*
Administrator

Oh crap.. another Canadian... :club1: Good to see ya put an app in. I suppose if we can deal with all the other Canadians in the clan, what's one more.. Stop by on Teamspeak more and say hi. The night crew hookers on Teamspeak are the coolest ever!
{ESC}UDClown

{ESC}YoMama wrote:The night crew hookers on Teamspeak are the coolest ever!
Except mama... she's the dirtiest cat.
Admin

HEY HEY!!! Chalk river,,its flooded right now,,good thing your not there!!lol
Belleville,,,im in London,,not too far.
First rule is shoot AMoniac,,second Knife MAMA and drive an ac car at all the rest,,they love it ,,especially Zeno and Brimstone!!heheheheh
{ESC}SHo-oTER

Good to see ya joining up with us!! Just a few rules that some may forget to tell ya. Rule #1- Never talk Hockey N-E-V-E-R!!! #2- Never kill me #3- Kill Rose, even if she on your team #4- If you kill my brother Hybrid you get extra points #5- If you kill the following, you become the crow pleaser and everyones best friend: Mama, Bam Bam, Superman, hell we'll make this easy, anyone as long as it's not me or anyone on my team!!......LOL! Glad to have ya here with us!!!
Admin

{ESC}SHo-oTER

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Hello sir, my name is amoniac, i am 40 and i have a good friends most of them here other in real life and my kids, i live in south america in a beuty contry the one that i love , i was born in and amazing place call atlanta and i was there until i was not there anymore, now i am the sexy guy in ESC and my voice is more then amazing but i lost it if you see it please graw it and give it to me as soon as posible.

People forget a lot about the rules in ESC most of them are in forum but we have a few that please really put in action

1. do not never not have fun
2. remember behind each name there is a person with problems with a life, so if they make a mystake dont think is the end of the world.
3. we are here to have fun so do all you have to keep it that in your mind
4. donate or not donate, well is simple if oyu can do it if not dont feel bad remember we are family and family make feel all goodie

last one and more important DO NOT SHOOT AMONIAC IS AGINST ALL DONT KNIVE HIM DONT NADE HIM DONT MAKE HIM FEEL BAD , ithat is our main rule
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}TotalFreak

Thanks so much everyone !!! and thanks for the laughs too :)
{ESC} Total Freak
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Totalfreak you read ll i say i need tyo know if is clear DO NOT SHOOT ME ok thanks
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012