tandem story (inspiration from men/women)

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}K.V
ESC Member

the deal with this is u have to write a story by writing 1 paragraph then some1 else writes the next, the only thing is that the story line has to flow (to a degree :lol: ) so some plot holes are allowed! for instance lets make it a cazy but flowing as possible! Try and wait till a couple of posts to rewrite again just to make it fair unless its a slow day.

As i approached the sacred tree, the one which legends talked about, i realised i wasn't alone. no i was being stalked from afar, an archer perhaps, maybe even a really good knife thrower but any way my goal must be completed i must get the holiest of items if i were to succeed in my mission. "To throw off my follower" I thought "I shall climb this sacred tree" A sharp swish flew by, a black dart landed right infront of my hand "dear god" i muttered "this gleedo (or zerocool if i will) the emperor sent after me must be a really good dart player"
Chaos-Killa

But as i turned around i noticed, it wasnt the Master Dart Player Gleedo, it was the Legend dart player that all in the land, from Egypt to Texas, Known by everyone in the world, his name was BOB, his name is so sacred it must be wrote in all capital letters, as i ran up the sacred tree, i actually thought to myself,"if i live this will be an awsome story to tell to {ESC} on teamspeak!"...