ESC Member

is there one
if not can we have one
if yes where is it

:D
******** ONE SHOT ONE KILL*********
{ESC}Myth
ESC Member

Gleedo broke it when he updated us to the phpBB3 I'm sure he'll have that and the server tracker up and running very soon. Our admins have a LOT on thier plates at the moment, between fixing the server so it shows up properly in the serverlist, updating and setting up the website just right and just the daily clan management stuff it keeps em pretty busy i'de imagine. :D
I Will find you.

*NEW* Blog about and for gaming and related topics.

http://jaded-gamer-skyydragonn.blogspot.com/
{ESC}Chris
ESC Member

yer i can understand that i was just wondering like
******** ONE SHOT ONE KILL*********
Phoenix

{ESC}Myth wrote:Gleedo broke it when he updated us to the phpBB3 I'm sure he'll have that and the server tracker up and running very soon. Our admins have a LOT on thier plates at the moment, between fixing the server so it shows up properly in the serverlist, updating and setting up the website just right and just the daily clan management stuff it keeps em pretty busy i'de imagine. :D

Ive allways said im free and willing to help out the staff if needed
{ESC}Doc Gavage
ESC Member

{ESC}Myth wrote:Gleedo broke it when he updated us to the phpBB3 I'm sure he'll have that and the server tracker up and running very soon. Our admins have a LOT on thier plates at the moment, between fixing the server so it shows up properly in the serverlist, updating and setting up the website just right and just the daily clan management stuff it keeps em pretty busy i'de imagine. :D
Actually he was out drinking with me.. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont mess withe the best because the best don't mess

{ESC}Myth
ESC Member

{ESC}Doc Gavage wrote:
Actually he was out drinking with me.. :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
drinking's important business -sage nod-
I Will find you.

*NEW* Blog about and for gaming and related topics.

http://jaded-gamer-skyydragonn.blogspot.com/