Just want to tell you!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

I have some trouble when someone talking to me on microphone, because i dont understand much English,i am only good in *type* in English langaugs, so please type to me in game if you have a questions from of me, or if you have to tell me something, you will help me!

see you in game!
Scorp

u see, the point is when u play Ftag and get frozen - using the mic to tell your mates the info on where your attacker is faster then typing it in teamchat
{ESC}Corrupt

I tell ya what, if you have any problems understanding what we are talking about; just ask. I'm sure most would be willing to explain a little further for you.
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

No problems MAster your not alone i have the same problemes we are a family we understand that it's not ever easy but i pratice ! sometimes i use google translate if I fail to understand that when I did not say how such things.Corrupt as said if you do not understand just ask! Here we respect the people they are German, French, Spanish or other we help each other each other! just like that what language you speak Master?
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

i am speaking dutch Azvrel, im from Netherland :1st:
{ESC}Chief
Ministry of Defence

IF you understand the typing part then I can make it real simple.
:ok: :ok:

ALWAYS FREEZE LAGER!!!
:chaingun:

ALWAYS THAW CHIEF!!!

:fyeah: :fyeah:
Admin

No problem Master!!
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

yes mate {ESC}Good Russian, its true,i no its faster to use microphone, but sometime when someone talking to me on microphone, i dont understand, so its make me think like......mhmmm (what did he or she said)

:coolehh:
{ESC} Jens
Inactive Member

master, i experience the same problems, but i just ask what is "....." they explain me everytime, there good guys! :)
if i can i will help you buddy, nver let {esc},{ESC} buddy's down :)
17 Years Young, From Belgium.
I May Be Young But Don't Underestimate Me!
---------------------------------
xfire: xjens
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

I'm not certain "Freeze Lager - thaw Chief" is quite right - what Chief probably meant to type was actually just a little different but his "I keel you" finger messed him up - so it should have read "freeze both or they freeze you"!
Master I think you and Az are doing great playing on a server that is somewhat language specific - we all speak CoD4 here - and we don't care if you don't speak English well.........typing in game has caused me to get frozen more times than I care to count - and even though I type quite well - I don't shoot worth a darn while I'm diong it! (or many other times for that matter) Hang in there - thanks for letting us know - you'll pick things up the more you play.....Az just points and shoots most of the time - and he's good at it....but I know he can talk - I've heard and understood him! We're glad you're here! Here's a clue, after all that - don't shoot the OLD GUY - it's harder for me to walk after being frozen...... :)
:grandpa: