Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Hi all
I'm replacing my old beat to death computer and I think you can guess what my question is, LOL.

What keyboard/mouse combos do you guys like??? What do you use????
I'm looking for something that pretty much just used for gaming. I'm gonna keep my old computer for server,mapping and scripting stuff so the new computer is mostly going to be for gaming.

Any ideas????
Admin

DO NOT GO WIRELESS,,,,there is a second or so,,(Im not that technical,,fells like you can run faster then your bullet) lag on a mouse!!!
AsToRoTh

Personally Ive just got a bog standard Logitech multi media k/b but it does me.
I would recommend this tho (Id have one if I had the cash) Logitech G15

Lucky for me tho the kids bought me a Razer Copperhead mouse.

Razor Copperhead

Ive used wireless k/b and mouse combos before now and tbh although I was told there would be a slight lag its negligible.... I never noticed any lag what-so-ever at the time.... although that said there was an improvement when I went back to the wired mouse.... but there again that could be cos the wireless was a cheap and nasty Tesco one LoL.

Tbh bud it depends what you want from the keyboard... if you are looking for programmable keybinds then go for the G15 or similar... I love my copperhead mouse tho cos it has something like 320nm precision (I presume thats nano-meters)... what I do know is there are two handy buttons on the side for adjusting sensitivity on-the-fly or you can use the software that comes with the mouse to setup individual profiles for your software/games.
That and the fact that mine has a cool pulsating Razor logo on top and some sweet looking blue trim lights down the side hehehe.
***Someone stole my sig***
LordGleedo

I use a Logitech G15 Keyboard and a Logitech MX518 Mouse.

Soon to replace mouse with a Razor i think. Not sure which one yet :x
Admin

the shape of fear,,,hahaha I like that..lol

i have the same logictech mouse but the one with only 7 buttons,,and I dont use them all!!!
{ESC}Chris
ESC Member

i have just a standerd mouse and keyboard lol
******** ONE SHOT ONE KILL*********
{ESC}BrassMonkey
ESC Member

I use the logitech lazer gaming mouse MX 518 wired*

and I use the NostromoN52 programable keypad for in game
Taipan

I have a G11 and a G15 keyboard both of which are very nice but the real feature i get the most use out of is the backlit keys, again I get something I have with lots of features I never use. On the mouse front I have used Logitech G5's up to this point but have recently got a G9 which i have to say is very very good. I also use the claw which I am totally addicted to, even though msn messages crash it.
{ESC}Bnine
Server Engineer

Ive got the end all for you. I agree with Rose, dont go wireless. I recently got a Microsoft Reclusa gaming keyboard, Microsoft partnered up with Raser, its sweet, black with blue backlighting, best keyboard ive ever got.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=093

Then i got a Microsoft/Raser Habu Gaming Mouse, again, its THE MAN!!!!

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gamin ... px?pid=092

I have tried them all, but youve really got to take a look at these, they are awesome

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Azraël

Yup ! Wireless is not that good !
Personally :
G15 keyboard
Razer Deathadder Mouse ( The best 1 i've ever had )
Everglide Titan Mouse pad

Very good stuff :bravo2: