Talk about anything you want here.
LordGleedo

Trailer now available from the following link:
http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Cant wait for this film 8)
{ESC}Doc Gavage
ESC Member

wont be the same without the Nazis

have you been eating beetroot on your week off Gleedo ?

gav

Dont mess withe the best because the best don't mess

[PSI]Bal

Looks very very cool 8) 8) 8) It better not be like all the other sequels going around "cough* shit *cough*

Sly...please retire..
AsToRoTh

Not even gonna bother with this.. I never saw the appeal of the movies after Raiders of the Lost Ark.. and lets face it that wasnt really a great film.

Know what ya mean about Sly Bal... the ad came on TV for "Rambo" the other night.. as the TV was muted I started out with "Sylvester Stallone is.... " (In movie trailer voiceover mode).... Then my m8 said "To old to play..." at which point RAMBO flashed on the screen heh. Perfect timing (although I guess you had to be there going off the lads at work reaction when I was telling them).
Whats worse tho is that given that these pensioners are still churning out their "Action" movies does that mean that theres no other newer actors good enough to fill their shoes yet?
Its about time Vin Deisel knocked out a couple more action filmes Pitch Black and Riddick were two of the better recent sci-fi movies.... not that there was much competition LoL.
***Someone stole my sig***
LordGleedo

Well im still gonna go see Rambo 4 cause i like to see people brutaly butchered on the big screen lol :bravo:
{ESC}Doc Gavage
ESC Member

RAMBO

Highest body count per minute of any film ever

need i say more ?

even rivals a full deathmatch server playing ESC Carnage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gav

Dont mess withe the best because the best don't mess

{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

AsToRoTh wrote:Its about time Vin Deisel knocked out a couple more action filmes Pitch Black and Riddick were two of the better recent sci-fi movies.... not that there was much competition LoL.
Pitch Black is one of my all time favorites. :shock:
LordGleedo

{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote:
AsToRoTh wrote:Its about time Vin Deisel knocked out a couple more action filmes Pitch Black and Riddick were two of the better recent sci-fi movies.... not that there was much competition LoL.
Thats odd, my review of that movie was "Worst Movie Ever" lol. Each to their own i guess. I am a huge Sci-Fi fan, but it just did nothing for me :?

Perhaps i'll watch it again. I hated The Matrix when i saw it at the cinema, but its now one of my favourite films :!:
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

{ESC}Gleedo wrote:
{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote:
Thats odd, my review of that movie was "Worst Movie Ever" lol. Each to their own i guess. I am a huge Sci-Fi fan, but it just did nothing for me :?

Perhaps i'll watch it again. I hated The Matrix when i saw it at the cinema, but its now one of my favourite films :!:
MMMMMMMMMMM Matrix good. :shock:
LordGleedo

{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote: MMMMMMMMMMM Matrix good. :shock:
I love it, but it should have been left alone. 2 and 3 sucked balls on a previously uncharted scale!! :(