Getting Married Next Week & I Need Some Ideas!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Hello all,

As you may have already heard, I am getting Married on March 6th (sure hope the drugs don't wear off Joe before then!! :) ).

I am looking for suggestions for fun stuff to put on the tables for the reception. There will be about 20 in attendance. I am planning on purchasing disposable cameras for the tables to make things fun. I've got some small nerf guns as well (shooting disks and small nerf airplanes)...do you guys have any other ideas for fun items on the tables?

Thanks!
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Admin

wow time sure goes fast..lolsounds like fun,,i was going to say silly string, but in most places it is outlawed now as it is flamable!!!!!LOLOL
{ESC}Tool4Hire
ESC Member

Add a "stripper" pole in the middle of the dance floor at your reception ...

My wife and I did this at our reception back in December and it was the greatest thing I have ever seen, everyone had a good time with it.

People whom you would never imagine would get around it and starting dancing on it, also you can have fun with those that you probably would have never have invited if it wasn't for you significant other wanting them there... there will be many pictures of these folks that if ever needed, you can use these pics as "self incrementing" evidence ...

A stripper pole is fun and in a sense a "win-win" prop.

:fyeah: :)
*Mama*
Administrator

whoopie cushions.. :fight
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

LOLz! Great Ideas!
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Admin

hahaha stripper pole,,,hahahaha WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!???hahahahaha
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Hey Betty, Big Congratulations to you! You could give everybody matchbox or hotwheels cars, and do a prize drawing for certain make or model.
{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

Tool in a speedo hanging upside down from a stripper pole? Do ya really want pics?
{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

My other thought was that if you do add a stripper pole you will definately have to add nakid twister, maybe let the winner of that sit on any table they want for the remainder?
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

I was hoping for fun ideas, not sick! LOL