Hello, Hello.

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Relapse
ESC Member

Hello ladies and gents. I have been on your FT server for quite a while now and have yet to introduce myself. I am a short-term former member of PSI from a while back, the only clan I have ever been a member of. Central Oklahoma is my home. I am a working man, father and husband among other things. I may be in and out of game or occasionally AFK and I do apologize for that. Cod4 is my only game thus far. I have found that ESC members are some of the friendliest people in COD and I commend you all on that. It has been a great time for me on your server and the hospitality you all have shown me in second to none. I have enjoyed shooting all of you and look forward to much more camaraderie in the future.
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Heya Relapse! Great to see you in our forums man! We're glad you're having a great time and enjoying the company in the servers. It's always a blast for me to see you in there as well! I guess like minded people do tend to flock together. You sound like most of the people here, except more sane. hehe! See you in game bud!

:coolehh: :coolehh:
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hello Relapse, welcome to the forums!

It's always nice playing with/against you, you are welcome any time on our servers or forums ;)

See you soon
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

:hatsoff:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}violent-J
ESC Member

Thanks for stoppin by Relapse......Good to see new faces on the forums...especially those who play drama free. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Admin

Hello and yes welcome to our funny corner of the world,,,we try hard to not flock to close to bunny,,lolol,,but its hard sometimes,,lolol
shoot the crap outta him and you will get a gold key!!hehehehehehe

I am sorry to hear about your prevoiuse clan experience,,please erase all thoughts and proceed!!!
VJ---hehehehehe
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

Hey Relapse,

Welcome on forum/server and kill Bunny or rose if they are not online then kill Ripper on ft server for master.
i team up with you relapse to kill them yowooo :chaingun:
{ESC}aNuBiS
ESC Member

only one word is needed . . . . Muppet!
{ESC}Relapse
ESC Member

Thank you all very much. VJ, Drama free is an amazing change. I understand why you came here. Nubi - Has anyone here heard about the sheep? hahahahahaha
Auzzy2008
ESC Member

Nice to meet you. Ah, Oklahoma, the only place in the world you can have a Tornado, Fire, and Earthquake in the same day.

Hope you continue to have fun!
:spam: