So how can I donate some money ...without going thru paypal?

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

Help?..I'd like to make a donation....but the paypal acct.is in my brothers name....i would like to donate thru my visa...got any suggestions?
any help would be apppreciated
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
{ESC}Sniperchic
ESC Member

make your own paypal account, they are free :)
~Destiny is an undeniable future, Fate is an inevitable end~
{ESC}X
ESC Member

HvyMtlRulz wrote:Help?..I'd like to make a donation....but the paypal acct.is in my brothers name....i would like to donate thru my visa...got any suggestions?
any help would be apppreciated
Thanx for your interest HvyMtlRulz just create a PayPal account here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... nt-outside and then donate here lwdonate.php

PayPal encrypts your sensitive financial information so the only person who can see it is you.

Your purchases are also protected. If there's a problem with your order or someone uses your account without permission, PayPal will help to make things right.
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

personally, i HATE paypal..

i do donate tho, using my credit card, thru the link.. there's a spot in there where you can use a credit card without creating an account.. somewhere.. heh
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

And a "friendly reminder" for those of you reading this post - in the upper right hand corner is the word "DONATE" in a large yellow window. Now would be a perfect opportunity if you feel so inclined......to me, my donation is money well spent....I'm here most every night, sometimes more often, and if one breaks down the amount of time spent oun ESC's servers vs. what you donate, it's pretty cheap fun and exciting entertainment. I'm sure ADMIN likes the donations - that helps ESC Admin find more for us to do than freeze tag..........
This was an unsolicited announcement brought to you by the self announced TARGET carrier for the clan!
I accept all forms of knives, bullets as well as claymores, nades, exploding barrels and cars/trucks.

:grandpa:
Admin

hehehehe someone paid Pappy off !!!!!jk!!!!
{ESC}Tuc
ESC Member

You can always send me a check... I'll make sure it gets to them...
Wink, wink...