Congratulations ESC Apes

Talk about anything you want here.
punish3r

Hello guys,

I'm Punish3r, I couldn't find any previous post so I created this one.

Congratulations for the victory last night, it sure was the hardest match in the all tournament, you had a very strong team and well deserved victory.

:bravo2:
{BHF} Blackhawk

I spent some time looking for a post also Punisher.

Great games played through the tournament guys. We had a great time playing against you and look forward to more.
Congrats on your win in the finals last night. I only wish I was able to watch.
:bravo:
Just playing to have a great time.
Bodies Hit the Floor
www.BHF-hq.com
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

:mrgreen: hey,

click on *view unread posts* you get ton of post to read or click on home to see new post, you are welcome. :hugs:
Admin

It was alot of fun as usual!!!!
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

It was certainly a very challenging series. Much frustration as we are not used to the smaller hit register on the [G13] servers. It was definitely a dog eat dog match...going into overtime nearly each round and having the last round be the tie breaker...a real nail biter. I was so stressed out that I'd make a mistake....I'm certainly not the strongest player on the team....but I did my best!

Thanks for the games and I hope that you guys drop in for some more play. We are thinking about organizing more matches so stay in touch, as we'd love to have you guys around!

Betty :geek:
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

punish3r

Yeah, Kathia, Magnus and me have like 180 to 190 ping in G13 servers and with no hit marker it is a little complicated to guess where to shoot, but hey! after all we had fun.

BTW, FOW is wondering to organize a Paintball match, not confirmed yet, so if you guys wanna join the fun visit the website and give your vote.
Admin

thats cool,,thanks punisher
Resolute

punish3r wrote:Hello guys,

I'm Punish3r, I couldn't find any previous post so I created this one.

Congratulations for the victory last night, it sure was the hardest match in the all tournament, you had a very strong team and well deserved victory.

:bravo2:

Punisher et al, thank you very much for the congrats. You guys are an incredibly solid team and i believe we were down to the last man a couple times in the deciding map so the match literally could have gone either way. It was quite a duke out and we enjoyed it immensely. I agree the hit registrations are way off. Thanks for stopping by and kudos to your team for making the final and making it such an enjoyable and close one.

Res
{ESC}UDClown

:cheers: :cheers:

I hope somebody recorded those matches, I'd like to see the replay. :mrgreen:
punish3r

{ESC}UDClown wrote::cheers: :cheers:

I hope somebody recorded those matches, I'd like to see the replay. :mrgreen:

Yaaa, I was thinking about recording my gameplay to make a minitage but only one person would be boring to watch and I already have my freezetag frag movie, so at the end I didn't record any demo.