How Long......

Talk about anything you want here.
AsToRoTh

do you think it will be before some redneck starts taking pot shots at Obama. I give him til he is sworn in or at least during the ceromony.

Good on you guys that voted for him tho... he may turn out to be the very breath of fresh air that American (world wide?) politics needs.
***Someone stole my sig***
{ESC}NightWitch
ESC Member

Why would you say that some redneck will take a pot shot at him...rednecks aren't the only ones who don't want him there. Ugh, I'm not discussing politics anymore! lol :censored:
AsToRoTh

LoL by redneck I was refering to one in the traditional/correct sense... not some bib n braces wearing hick who says y'all a lot hehe. Way I understand it the term redneck came as a reference to the fact that clansmen had sunburned necks cos the hoods didnt cover the back of the neck LoL.

I was more stunned tbh.. I would have given Schwartzenegger more chance of becoming president.
***Someone stole my sig***
{ESC}NightWitch
ESC Member

I would vote for him if he ran...but he can't since he's not American born, unfortunately.
LordGleedo

Arnie as pres would be awesome, but i think people running against him would just show this as a party political broadcast and say "do you really want this man running your country?"
:grandpa:
Admin

he already had an asassination on him a week ago or so, they stopped them before they could do it!!

I say what the hell!! can he do any worse then Bush!! No point in it he is there now!