I have not been on

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

For a while.. I grew tired of UT2004 and I just dont play Cod4...
No one plays any other games or any thing like that besides cod4 so i never talk to anyone unless they message me on msn. I have not even been on xfire really neither.

Does anyone play any other games that you don't buy and that are not stupid as hell for example : World of Warcraft - Cod4 - UT3 - Cod5.. Those are games that I will never in the future plan to get. I play games just not those. Ask me on msn if you play anyother games. Me well I play a variety of games just ask and ill answer you :: -- > escsneek@hotmail.com
~ I know this is a UT and cod clan well if thats the case whatever happens tell me.... Because I pretty much quit those games and i grew to diffrent games such as mmorpg's.
Don_Andos

Does anyone play any other games that you don't buy and that are not stupid as hell for example : World of Warcraft - Cod4 - UT3 - Cod5..
i play regulary rainbow six vegas 2 online
assasins creed i play also but thats only a SP game
i swith between them for not getting tired playing 1
R.I.P |EHG|Ru$tY_Na!L

Run&Gunner till I die!!
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

I used to play Rainbow 6 on Xbox live.. :) Right now I play Maplestory, Runescape, FFR, Wolfenstein, and just talk to people.
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

weird^

:takethat:
{ESC}Killer_Bot
ESC Member

OK so good luck with the other games sneek......... :boob2:

Admin

so what are you going to do,drop your tags then??
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

No... Not unless I have to...
~ I just play different games than everyone else because all day everyone is on cod4 and people only would have gone on ut if they don't have cod4 and/or there was a 'Fun Night.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe some of all you can play a variety of other games or something also :willynilly:
Don_Andos

Maybe some of all you can play a variety of other games or something also :willynilly:
I allready play different games :ebiggrin:
R.I.P |EHG|Ru$tY_Na!L

Run&Gunner till I die!!
{ESC}Headcase

Many of us do play alternate games.
Sneek, trust me when I say I wish we'd have more fun times with UT, but in reality, UT2004 will always be our core game, and the majority of our fellow clans that we associate with, are UT clans, and the game we still have the most rumbles with....is UT.

You can't be mad at people because they find other games fun that you don't.
I learned that a long time ago, you just have to find a way to stay close to the clan, which is why I work hard at HR, so I can help the clan out as much as possible, despite being one of the few UT exclusive players.
{ESC}Destroyer
ESC Member

I play "Trackmania Nations Forever" try it =)

"Don't make me destroy you"