Out-Cast Snipers

Talk about anything you want here.
MasterSeal

Hello all. you know me under many tags, but only one name. the original, MasterSeal. (ok ok since 1999 anyway:) )

Alot of you know my history dating WAY back to [uSa] and [PSI] etc. MOST of you don't know the actual truth and events as they actually unfolded, but that's the past and has no bearing anymore. So...I decided after almost 5 years of my own clan to shut it all down; including all the modded servers and walk away. Getting right to the point, the first place I thought of was here. I'm not wanting to have anything to do with the administration, coding or scripting and modeling side of video games any longer, my priorities in life have switched back to Family and Music, in that order. I will be playing for once, instead of making servers, coding mods, keeping things fresh as my preceding reputation has held up over the years etc.

You guys have a LOT going on here, and I know a crapload of {ESC} members and guests from other clans in the past, dating back as much as 5-6 years! This seems to be a good new-old-hang-out for me.

I'll be in and out mostly in the shadows. Cya round.

...Seal...
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." — Albert Camus
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

Masterseal leader of M3?
Well anyways welcome to ESC. And nice to see you again if it is.. I was looking for you not to long ago for a reason i do not remember.Doh!
{ESC}Killer_Bot
ESC Member

see ya on the servers Derek... :cheers: :cheers:

MasterSeal

Brian! Sneek! cool.. yeah...{-M3-} was my baby years ago:) It's me.

Love the Sig, Brian as I'm a HUGE Slipknot fan:) Seven is one of my fav's:)

Thanks for the welcome:)

oh, Could someone please pull the {OCS} tag off my name? thank you:)

...Seal...
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." — Albert Camus
{ESC}Trippin
ESC Member

:chaingun: How goes it Derek :chaingun:
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Tater says :36_11_23: and hello!
*Mama*
Administrator

WUDDUP MasterSeal.. we go way back about 6 years.. Good to see ya!
{ESC}Sneek
ESC Member

Well it is good to see you again :]
Admin

Hey Seal whats up!?!
MasterSeal

wow. thanks all for the warm reception! I'm doing well. Hope you all are well too.
I've gotten back into music and family more-so than clan running and related stuff. I'll be around when I can, whenever I feel the need to play video games:)
It's a good Clan you have here:)
P.S. Thanks for pullin' my tag:)

...Seal...