For Curly....

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Corrupt

You said you are color blind. OK I was roaming through the Black Ops steam forums and happened to come across a comment from someone about being color blind. Well it seems as if there is a fix that will help you in your situation. Go into the console and type this into it.
/team_indicator 3
Hope this will help you out. This changes the color over the top of players in the game. Can't remember what color it changes it too, but it is supposed to help those that are color blind.
{ESC}Tool4Hire
ESC Member

What about old geezers like myself that are color blind, def and dumb all at the same time ...

Are there any commands for being def and dumb to ?

I need all the help you can get, just to keep up with all you crazy bastards

:) :hello:
Curly

:fyeah: :ok: you f'n rock dude :bravo2:

i will get back to ya on this :bravo:
Curly

:chaingun: :fyeah: it worked :bravo: !!! my team is some sort of white, so i shoot the other color!!! :) :) :weedspliff:
{ESC}Corrupt

Tool, just ask the guy in the photo below if he can back up to your house and you can plug your computer into his sound system. Then you might be able to hear something to.

Curly

corrupt... i owe you a big f'n kiss on the lips for this one dude :cheers: ( i aint gay either)... this is my 1st gaming experience ever, being able to tell for sure with 100% accuracy friend from foe!!!! i don't need to filter out hardcore servers now. i'm gonna give it a try on cod4 & mw2 also. no more inviting the enemy to a free stabbing to my face cause i thought it was a friendly

thanks again 4 helping out a old man :grandpa:
77-22

the colors are Cyan for allies and Orange for enemies
Curly

lol, thank you 77-22 for the real name of the color. i do appreciate it. cyan though!! cyan shmyan... its still some sort of white to me :) :) i have not had to re-type the code in...it has stayed cyan for me. this is still too good to be true :bravo: . amazing how something so small and insignificant to others, has me doing f'ing cart wheels of joy. the game is just so much more fun now.
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Yah - what tool said........OLD geezers and all - but he left out "quickness"......can't speak for Tool but I seem to be slowing down in my old age and that's probably why I'm the designated target! Colors won't help that.....it just adds to the :36_11_23: and as a result I tend to :chaingun:
:)
:grandpa:
Admin

lol tool gets gas!!