and now for something......

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

Talk about trying to cram 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound bag! Well maybe the actual per pound ratio is a little higher, but you get the point.
Admin

I would like to personally apologize to all the employers out there for the amount of time that will be wasted by our fans studying this pic for hours. I can’t stop looking at it and I’ve thrown up twice. So while it’s thunder thighs here that is to blame, I will take the responsibility….for the wasted time, not your vomit. That part is on you.
Admin

It takes some serious balls to look like this!….Hair balls people! Get your mind out of the gutter!
Admin

What’s up there buff daddy? I hate to break it to you, but it won’t take a spotter to see that hot pink thong you got on.
Admin

Oh God! What is that, Sauron’s eye?!? It looks so angry! I guess that literally is a butt-hole, and none of us can unsee this ever!
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Holy CRAP batman! And I had actually considered being a Walmart greeter when I retired - I think NOT!! :)

:grandpa:
*Mama*
Administrator

I hate you Rose.. I have to sleep at some point and I'm deathly afraid to turn out the lights now..
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

{ESC}Pappy wrote:Holy CRAP batman! And I had actually considered being a Walmart greeter when I retired - I think NOT!! :)

:grandpa:
i thought Mayberry had the greeter thing covered.. WAIT A SEC.. was Mayberry the photographer here?

think of all the photo ops you will miss if you don't follow thru on that career path, pappy!

OMG.. my eyes...

:) :) :) :) :)
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

(quietly) fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap......~ahh.....
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

{ESC}Bunny wrote:(quietly) fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap......~ahh.....
:doh: my god bunny lolll