today i lost a best friend

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

we have been friends for over 35 years, and she died this morning from heart trouble,,,my heart is so broken right now,,im sorry i will not be very talkative in game, everything i do i see her or remeberher,,its so hard
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

I am so sorry for your loss Rose. You and your friends family will be in our prayers.
MikZzona
ESC Member

I am so sorry for you Rosie, I can only imagine how hard this must be but all my thoughts go to you and your friend's family.

You know we are here for you if you need to talk or anything
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

:cry:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
Admin

thanks everyone,,it was just so sudden and not expected
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

You must have been toddlers together! I'm so sorry for you and his/her family. Hugs and kisses and lots of prayers.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

You and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.......
:grandpa:
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Rosie Rose....I really wish i could give you a big hug right now. I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.
{ESC}Tuc
ESC Member

2 years ago my wife lost her best friend that she grew up with to a heart attack at the age of 42.
Even though I shared that with her, I still can't imagine the pain and loss you are feeling.
We will both offer up prayers of strength and comfort for you as well as her family.

Nil desperandum,

Tuc
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

I'm sorry for this sad news Rosie! (I do not know what to say: O my Thoughts and Prayers to the family and friends, I am with all my heart my dear Rosie! My thoughts are for you today is a difficult and you need support I am the first to support you and I know I would not know the last one! Take care of yourself! again I'm sorry: (