Donations

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

We would like to thank everyone that helps and supports {ESC} in everyway , everyday!
We have some of the best ppl here,,whether they are members or just regular ppl! We like to think we have one of the best COD4 ft servers out there,,and by the way it is full most of the time,,I think we have achieved that!
It is difficult for us to ask for donations, as we have so many ppl that do so many things for us, but as with anything else bills need to be paid!
If you have a few bucks to kick in, we would appreciate it very much,,if you dont,,please dont think anything else but that we love to play with all of you regardless! and still want your company! We know how hard it is for alot of ppl these days, we are all in the same situation,, please dont feel bad if you cant donate at this time!!!
The donation button is on the right hand side along the list of the servers and team speak, or use the following link.....
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/websc ... d9283d70f1

Thanks for your time and your headshots!!!!
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

i love to help out, ---------> (ESC) <------------ my favor clan or place which i always hang out at!
i will donate for (ESC) out of my hearth without feeling bad or thinking..... about like... why i did!
great clan and great people here, please forgive me if its not much i will donate something this week!

Thank you high ranks in ESC and members......i havie always fun here! :hugs:
Admin

thank you Master!!
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

alright i did right now, i thank you :hugs:
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Count me in - I try to donate regularly.........It's the RIGHT THING TO DO.......the server isn't free. The comraderie is priceless. The skills - not so much unless it's got a clay on the end of it......but we're all here to have fun, and we do! Even if you can only chip in once in a while......every little bit helps I'm sure.
Heck, for $20 American I'd sell the soap box I'm standing on (if I can just remember how to get off of it without falling)

:grandpa:
Bas
ESC Member

I wish I could transfer money trough Ideal, but you US people only use creditcards :( Dont have 1 of those so I cant help out at all.. :(
Admin

you can do it through paypal,,if you buy anything online you may allready have an account
Admin

thank you everyone for your continued support!
{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

{ESC}Pappy wrote:Count me in - I try to donate regularly.........It's the RIGHT THING TO DO.......the server isn't free. The comraderie is priceless. ...every little bit helps I'm sure.
I too try to routine throw in a few bucks. Thanks for the reminder.
{ESC}Catniper
ESC Member

Sent via my wifes paypal - thanks for running such a great clan