Recording your games in Cod4 FT

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}UDClown

{ESC}Thumper wrote:Bunny , I have noticed that when we have been jumping servers that each one has its own quirks. This happen with newer hardware and we just all have to adjust to it. So while thing sort out we just have to be a little Patience. :D

Oh and that static just enhances your yin yang . ya know basic electricity , Transference ... more energy ... quicker ... smarter...

Super EliteSniperCorps Bunny :yahoo:
one might say EnergizerBunny. but that works too!
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Ok so I'm old........will someone please explain to me where that stupid balloon keeps coming from and why the "bunny" just doesn't get it........(hehehe, or did he?)
:grandpa:
Resolute

bunny, i should still be a registered fraps user from years ago when i did a video montage of our mohaa clan, 7th rangers (circa 2001 or so - wow..) . i have not used it in a very long time but if there were some way to get it to you i would glad to do so. i think i still have my video too, which reminds me i should take a look at that again sometime!

res
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Wow resolute, I wasn't even born yet in 2001...you're so old school! Seriously though, I'm very grateful for the offer bud. I'm trying X-fire for now, albeit it causes a bit of lag in my game for some reason. Without troubling anybody, It'll do for now. Thanks again!
Resolute

{ESC}Bunny wrote:Wow resolute, I wasn't even born yet in 2001...you're so old school! Seriously though, I'm very grateful for the offer bud. I'm trying X-fire for now, albeit it causes a bit of lag in my game for some reason. Without troubling anybody, It'll do for now. Thanks again!

Whippersnapper,

10-4, good luck with it. I didn't realize what you wanted it for until i just re-read the post, but suffice to say i've considered taking FRAPS out of mothballs a few times to create my own evidence of my fair play because it does get questioned quite a bit even still, so i feel your pain. You're an excellent and clean player and I know I don't need any video to prove that to me

Old Man
Ghost

If you like Bunny, whenever people 'question' I can just hop in the server and kick your butt for a while? That ought to clear it up :lol:

Miss playing with you guys. Love ya all. :hugs:
Admin

hey ghost
Resolute

Ghost wrote:If you like Bunny, whenever people 'question' I can just hop in the server and kick your butt for a while? That ought to clear it up :lol:

Miss playing with you guys. Love ya all. :hugs:
wow ghost! where the hell you been? you are certainly living up to your name.