Sunday, Feb. 26th - {ESC} VS The World

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Jegou
ESC Member

this is the first game that I can do since I'm family, so I'll be the party! I hope it will be!
with a glass in hand! to celebrate this! lol :coffee_spray:
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok several guests showed some interest but didn't come on the forums to register. I am not sure if we are going to have a lot of them, so if they are short on numbers we can still have a few of us switching over to the other team.

If anyone wants to register it is still time
{ESC}Burns
ESC Member

I want in please!!!! :bravo2: :yahoo:
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok after a long time trying to figure out how to get Server 2 rolling, because of me not thinking enough :grandpa: , we finally managed to get this going

I want to thank all the people that showed up, that was a lot of fun despite the mess at the beginning! ;)

This event - ESC vs The World - will be organised again on a more regular basis, dates will be announced and posted along with our other Public Events.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

awesome time gret game mik thanks for getting this sir!!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}Scorpion
ESC Member

SO i take it never happened?
Admin

yes it did,, we just ended up with mostly one other clan,,,lololol ppl cant get on after that,,first come first shot!!!LOLOL
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Someone should get a MW2 ESC scrim going....I was thinking just an inter clan thing.....That would be a blast... :fyeah: ...That is if i'm a member.... hint, hint,, Blackrose....lol :mrgreen:
Admin

WHAT!!! :) :) :) :)