MW license

Talk about anything you want here.
Feral Midget
ESC Member

My 13 yr old has turned to the dark side and has been playing PS3. I want to get him back on the PC to play some FT. Anybody know where I can get a cheap COD:MW license? Gamestop has them for like $20, and I'll do that if needed, but I figured somebody might know where I can pick one up really cheap.
Admin

what version of COD MW you want ?? the original mw!
Feral Midget
ESC Member

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:what version of COD MW you want ?? the original mw!
Yep, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. That is the one we use for freeze tag right?

I'm not looking for a stolen license or a crack, Im just thinking that paying $20 for a game that's six years and three generations old makes no sense. Was wondering if someone knew where to pick one up for less before I spend that.
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Try half.com and ebay. Both are great sources for software. Be warned...if an Ebay site has a "buy it now" button...take it! You can get stuck in a bidding war that will jack the price of the item you are purchasing. Alternately...place the highest bid that you are willing to pay...if you are out bid, you'll get an email and you can move on.

In the mean time, I'll ask my kids to check with their friends and see if they can find a copy...you want it compatible with playstation, correct?

Boops :geek:
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

Admin

i have always told ppl to NEVER buy from ebay or the likes,,if the game has been guid banned, your screwed, you cant check that before you pay for it!
Feral Midget
ESC Member

Betty misunderstood and thought I was looking for a PS3 verison. No, Betty i'm trying to get a PC version, and I know better than to buy them used. Thanks though.