imp something error

Talk about anything you want here.
izzy

Im still getting that error commonly complained about. impwexe, something like that, & it shuts my game down. I know I really need a new graphics card. Does anyone know if that could be my problem? My computer is newer & also since its newer, the games been reinstalled. Any thoughts would be appreciated :cheers:
{ESG}*Goku*

Yop yop

You can still take a look on previous thread dealing with it;
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=8748
or/and
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=9005
izzy

Thx for the input. I didnt realize so many were having an issue with this.
Admin

it is usually related to sound cards!
CuTTeR
ESC Member

I have had this issue too. I found I had a bad keyboard...I would hit tab to see scores and bamb! iwmp3 error.
Also, I get this error when punk buster is out of sync. Plus, since it is sound related..... your video card and sound card have a lot to do with this error.
It is mainly a direct x issue. You can manually download the direct x updater AT Microsoft.com
**After installing new video drivers...always manually update direct x. And you can get the punk buster manual updater from even balance .com

(A simple way of explaining it is this... direct x handles where the sound is that you see the action for. (or not see it) Every sound has to be coming from a certain direction....
.. directly corresponding to your position. Everyone has this going on. everyone reports to the server and the server reports back the next, new sound.
All of them are placed simultaneously with direct x. All this happens in milli-milliseconds.... That's a half a millisecond! Another reason to have a good sandy-bridge board and a fast processor.

:UNDER: :fyeah: :fight :coolehh: :sit