blackrose
Zoe
ESC Member

I would love to play!!!

Who wants me? :happy-partydance:
HudsoN

I'm up for this.put my name down will team up with anyone :bravo2:
No_Mercy

Please put No_Mercy in the hat, I will play with all and any PMs welcome. Let me know ... I will get a mic. working and TS installed again.. Thanks. :popcorn:
MikZzona
ESC Member

-|DeD|-HudsoN wrote:I'm up for this.put my name down will team up with anyone :bravo2:
The team DeD1 seems to lack a player (SenZ and Kin atm), are you joining them?
{N2N}Shadow wrote:Highya, Blackhawk told me about this and we'd like to enter one team for now, possibly another. I've bookmarked your page and will check back regularly to pass any info along. Oh yeah, I'm shadow..nice to meet ya all.
Hey Shadow welcome to the forums! We'll be waiting for news from you and your teammates, it will be great to have you guys aboard
BaronR

Hi ESC,

|8th|division want to partipate.

|8th|Angelina :P
|8th|ZeWolf5 :geek:
|8th|Baron R :mrgreen: (Capt.)

We are looking forward for the Tourney.

Cheers,

|8th|

PS. Were located in Europe, so if we meet teams from Canada/US I guess weekends is easier for both regarding timedifference. DS.
Last edited by BaronR on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MikZzona
ESC Member

BaronR wrote:Hi ESC,

|8th|division want to partipate.

|8th|Angelina :P
|8th|ZeWolf5 :geek:
|8th|Baron R :mrgreen:

We are looking forward for the Tourney.

Cheers,

|8th|

PS. Were located in Europe, so if we meet teams from Canada/US I guess weekends is easier for both regarding timedifference. DS.
Hi Baron, great to see you guys here!

The greatest majority of the matches, if not all, are going to be held on weekends for those time difference issues. Saturdays will be priviledged for matches including both GMT/CET and EST players, since I guess this is the night where personal schedules are the most flexible. Anyway when all players will be registered, I will ask everyone for their availabilities and try to have all matches set within those without having to ask for late nights for instance. This worked flawlessly last year :yahoo:
CI_CYCO

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:we can have more then one girls team!!lol

Zoe, Mel and maybe Monika if she signs up.. that would be nice...
MikZzona
ESC Member

Just FYI - Added a registration planning to the first post, as well as anchors that link to whichever element you want to have a look at (rules, teams etc.). The groups and results are also going to be put in that first post so this is the place to look at when you need to know something.

Also I added precisions regarding the scoring system - you can find it at the bottom of the rules or by clicking here >> Scoring
{ESC}DirtyBean
ESC Member

DirtyBean here looking to get in on this 3v3 action..Have no team as of now. A few of you have played with me so if you need a 3rd or building your team and need me just yell.. :Gleedox: