{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

Buzz cant find this forums!!!can u send him a PM fullproof!!! :) :) Flatout is not playing anymore
No_Mercy

Please REMOVE ME from list No takers no play....better this way NO disappointment with no shows!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Quiggles

Mr.Quiggles is in if anyone needs a sub or extra player. I won't Guarantee I'll be playing but chances are I will.

I'd prefer people with mics, I'll use mine. Looking forward to winning/losing! :hugs:
MikZzona
ESC Member

No_Mercy wrote:Please REMOVE ME from list No takers no play....better this way NO disappointment with no shows!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Mercy, there is more than a dozen of players who haven't picked or created a team yet, you need to get in touch with whoever you would like to play with, there is room for everybody
Buzz
Server Admin

Fullproof

If it’s OK with you I asked Bean to join us last week?

Also

To those it may conern.

I would like to put forward some complaints:

1. Vet, Burns and Vamples are related? Sisters should not be able to form a team.
2. Hudson Dude, ‘Team up with anyone’? Have some dignity, you could end up with Termite, or worse still, two Girlsssss.
3. On the subject of girls, I have noticed there are some all lady’s teams? I thought we agreed that Mondays was ‘Lady’s Night’
4. As you know I have nothing against the Gay community but really Manick And Locknload…Get a room.
5. Has anyone even checked with Ashthecats Mum to see if he can stay up that late?
6. Senzel… I’m hurting m8, I won’t lie. No invite? Not even your second choice? It is so ON Senzel, It is so ON (I don’t know you Kin, but I’m watching you m8, I’m watching you.)
7. Resolute!, put your tags back on you TART

Anyway, you know I love you all, and you know I won’t get any pleasure from showing you all up in game. My only hope is that my experience, knowledge, force (It’s what I do) will in some way rub off on you less experience players. It is this hope that allows me to live with making the rest of you just look like Noobs.

I can’t promise that you will all limp away wiser and better prepared for your next battle, but you will all know that you have witnessed something special, something unique.

Buzz
Legolas

Yes Buzz thats cool lets do it..... :Hfriday: :Hfriday: :Hfriday:

Buzz or bean come up with a name for the team

Also you can sign us up now

Buzz
FullProof
DirtyBean
Maj.Gen.Dante

i will drop my name in the teamless hat
http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/8qvoeQVH/MajGenDante.png
{ESC}ShoX
ESC Member

Haha Buzz if I were in this thing I'd be the one putting that TART back in your mouth :D :D :D

But I'll save you the dignity and stay away ;) . But good luck to all the teams here, looks like a great turnout from all around.
Clays love me too much
Bas
ESC Member

{ESC}Buzz wrote:Fullproof

If it’s OK with you I asked Bean to join us last week?

Also

To those it may conern.

I would like to put forward some complaints:

1. Vet, Burns and Vamples are related? Sisters should not be able to form a team.
2. Hudson Dude, ‘Team up with anyone’? Have some dignity, you could end up with Termite, or worse still, two Girlsssss.
3. On the subject of girls, I have noticed there are some all lady’s teams? I thought we agreed that Mondays was ‘Lady’s Night’
4. As you know I have nothing against the Gay community but really Manick And Locknload…Get a room.
5. Has anyone even checked with Ashthecats Mum to see if he can stay up that late?
6. Senzel… I’m hurting m8, I won’t lie. No invite? Not even your second choice? It is so ON Senzel, It is so ON (I don’t know you Kin, but I’m watching you m8, I’m watching you.)
7. Resolute!, put your tags back on you TART

Anyway, you know I love you all, and you know I won’t get any pleasure from showing you all up in game. My only hope is that my experience, knowledge, force (It’s what I do) will in some way rub off on you less experience players. It is this hope that allows me to live with making the rest of you just look like Noobs.

I can’t promise that you will all limp away wiser and better prepared for your next battle, but you will all know that you have witnessed something special, something unique.

Buzz

Witnessed something special huh, every time I saw you play it surely did remind me of something speciall;

Buzz
Server Admin

The ice Queens?