{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
=|Vampie|NL|=

{ESC}Buzz wrote:Fullproof

If it’s OK with you I asked Bean to join us last week?

Also

To those it may conern.

I would like to put forward some complaints:

1. Vet, Burns and Vamples are related? Sisters should not be able to form a team.

Anyway, you know I love you all, and you know I won’t get any pleasure from showing you all up in game. My only hope is that my experience, knowledge, force (It’s what I do) will in some way rub off on you less experience players. It is this hope that allows me to live with making the rest of you just look like Noobs.

I can’t promise that you will all limp away wiser and better prepared for your next battle, but you will all know that you have witnessed something special, something unique.

Buzz
Already scared Buzz? Strange tactics you have..why shouldn't sisters be able to play on one team?
Buzz
Server Admin

Your right! What was I thinking! You go for it Shirley.

But don’t blame me if the three of you end up pulling each other’s hair out.
Admin

how about The TArts... or The Tartletts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
[TWG]$moky

{ESC}HvyMtlRulz wrote:Ill be more than happy to play...with any one of you who choose to be a 'team player'...with me...Just let me know....and Ill certainly 'be there'...FURTHERMORE....Last rumble we had, I was there 1 (one) hour before our scheduled time to play.....I shall be 'early', again....because the 'practice'...does pay off...See ya all on the killing fields..

well looks like we got a team then you come up with the name hvy and we will be rdy to play
Legolas

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:how about The TArts... or The Tartletts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

{ESC}Buzz wrote:The ice Queens?
Lmao we are going with Ice Queens does not matter to me what ever you guys want :Hfriday: :Hfriday: :Hfriday:

HoneyBooBoo
Louisiana Peas
Granny-Slappin' Good
{ESC}UDClown

Mikzzona, Buzz told me their team name was Ice Creamers, go ahead and put that down for their team name. :whistle:
MikZzona
ESC Member

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
=|Vampie|NL|=

{ESC}UDClown wrote:Mikzzona, Buzz told me their team name was Ice Creamers, go ahead and put that down for their team name. :whistle:
Yeah, i heard that too :D
Bas
ESC Member

Must have misheard them, thought it was the icequeers... Ice creamers seems more like them tho
Zoe
ESC Member

Hey Mik, please take me off of the list. I will not be able to play the Tournee (nobody wants to play with me anyways :cry: )...

I'll post the reason in the members only section.

Good luck and lot's of Fun to all the teams!
Even if we all know that the Girlsteam will kick all your hairy butts. :fyeah:

Cheers
Zoe