Thor

Talk about anything you want here.
Thor
ESC Member

Hey all!
Finally I write some words here. I'm playing almost a year on your server and like it too much.
I am a German born in Venezuela guy living in Brasil 4 years (now you know what means "in Br"), then sorry for my English errors trying to speak or write, I can't speak much German because my parents don't like to speak with me in that language.
My regular name is just Thor, but I had problems with others "thor" in the games, then I change and add the in Br.
My first game in FPS was MOHAA, around 2000 (not sure the date). I moved through servers until found a home in =/EoH/= Pike's Peak or Bust server, I joined that clan for a long time, made very good friends. Then different games came out and some people move on, but not all because some have only old computers.The economic crises came and some people of the EoH clan need more time to give some money and stop to play. I try to move on and try several games, but I always love custom maps, don't like to play in few server maps like the newest games.
Was new for me play in freeze tag, but now is the only mod I play. This mod needs a good teamwork spirit to win. I always try to thaw you in the game. Then, please try to do the same for me :hatsoff:

Thanks for your friendly and good clan and please don't shoot me a lot in game :spank:

Thor in Br
=|Vampie|NL|=

LOL.... thor..... didn't Ring Any bell.

BUt Thor in br does :D !!

Mohaa was my first real FPS game too :D Also the Freeztag mod
i switched to Cod4 because my new vidcard i had caused problems with Mohaa to my great sadness..
( shutting down in middle of game)

But the good part about it was i found this GREAT server!

NIce to see you on our forums!

See you in the server :bravo2:
Admin

Hey Thor is great to see you and play with you,,your great player!!! your english is great as well!!!
see you in game!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

your english is good sir and thor you shot more then be shooting so dont complaing about it sir, abpout the thaw i try my best but cyco , balckrose, vampier, anubis , bunny , burns (the list is loooogn) shot me to much so i die a lot so i dont thaw you sorry for that not my fault

tu hablas y escribes español???? solo por curioso que soy

well nothing else to say that glad you passing by and cya at server maybe in ts if you want
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hey Thor, welcome to the forums mate! :hatsoff:
Thor
ESC Member

{ESC}Amoniac wrote:tu hablas y escribes español???? solo por curioso que soy
Claro que hablo español, viví y crecí en Venezuela, de hecho el mejor idioma que hablo es español. Entonces podemos hablar en código "español' cuando haga falta.
?De donde en Colombia tu eres Amoniac? Yo conozco Bogotá, Cartagena y Bucaramanga.

Abrazo
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

yo soy nacido en usa atlanta pero mis padres son colombianos vivo en bogota o mejor dicho una ciudad cerquita a bogota chia jejeje no me gustan las metropolis jejje, y claro eso hago con ocho el habla español tambien entonces es chevere jejjejej

do you know in mohaa some clans like LEGENDARY SNIPER or maybe MFF multiplayer for fun i was the vice clan leader of those and i play mohaa time to time sir jejejej

abrazo grande y pasate por el ts cuando quieres y hablamos un rato yo viajo 1 vez al año a venezuela conosco valencia nada mas y solo 1 vez no me agrada la situacion alla pero es lindo pais

saludos brother cya at server sir
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012