{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:The Points column is what makes the ranking, not the Rounds Difference -they are taken into account if several teams have the same score.

thanks Mik sir for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you sir for alll

and

thanks sir
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

overall standings this week

Ice Queens 12
The Weakest Links 10
{N2N} Team 1 10
The Evil Dead 9
Amaranth 7
{N2N} Team 2 6
Frozen 4 4
House of Scorn 4
DeD 1 4
Smoky's Metalheads 3
8th Division 3
DeD 2 3
Freezerators 1
{ADIGA} Team 1
{BHF} Team 1
Meet the [FAC]kers 1
[Scorpions] 0
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

that means is time to make some ICE QUEENS POPSICOLLES OR LOLIPOES OR SOMETHING jejjejejejjejjejeje

i hope these word d dont get me into troubles but i know it will put me in troubles

still bring them ladies is time to rock !!!!!!!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
Legolas

Awesome tourney so far thanks for the fun games looking forward to this sunday....

Wait til Buzz sees whos in first you guys are not going to hear the end of it well at least until after this weekend :)
Buzz
Server Admin

Please take note.

Applications to be ‘ICE QUEEN’ Substitutes will close this Friday!

Vampti, Manick this might be the time to fill one in.
Lock, Ash, burns and Vet. If you’re going to tell them, tell them before Friday! (Be gentle)

Ammoniac. I realise English is not your first language so I really appreciate you taking the time to wish us well.

FullProof.
‘Awesome tourney so far thanks for the fun games looking forward to this Sunday....’

I’d like discus with you just how seriously your taking this tournament?
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:overall standings this week

[...]
Right, but this is not exactly how the teams qualified for the next round are determined :
{ESC}MikZzona wrote:Structure

The tournament is divided into 3 stages.
- The first stage sees all the 17 teams divided into 3 groups, 2 groups of 6 teams and 1 group of 5 teams. All the teams within each group play a match against each other and a ranking is established at the end of these matches (see scoring). This stage lasts 2 weekends (Nov. 3-4 and 10-11), and each team plays either 4 or 5 matches. Once the ranking is done for all the groups, the first 3 ranking teams of each group make it to the next stage.
i.e : Group A has 5 teams : A1-A2-A3-A4-A5, whose final ranking is the same as written here. A1, A2, A3 will make it to the second stage, and as for A4 and A5, they can still volunteer to be subs for the matches of the second and third stages.

- The second stage divides the 9 remaining teams within 3 groups (groups D, E, F) following this pattern :
Group D : A1 VS B2 VS C3
Group E : A2 VS B3 VS C1
Group F : A3 VS B1 VS C2

All teams within each group play their matches against each other, a ranking is established following the same scoring system, and the first ranking team of each group makes it to the next -and final- stage.

- The third stage sees the 3 remaining teams play against each other, with a huuuuge crowd watching and cheering! Whoever makes the best out of their two final matches wins the tournament!

If several teams are tied on the number of points, these elements will be used to make a difference between them, in this order :
Points > Nb of matches won > Rounds won/Rounds lost difference > Nb of rounds won > Result of the match between the teams concerned.
ManicK

{ESC}Buzz wrote:Please take note.

Applications to be ‘ICE QUEEN’ Substitutes will close this Friday!

Vampti, Manick this might be the time to fill one in.
Lock, Ash, burns and Vet. If you’re going to tell them, tell them before Friday! (Be gentle)

Ammoniac. I realise English is not your first language so I really appreciate you taking the time to wish us well.

FullProof.
‘Awesome tourney so far thanks for the fun games looking forward to this Sunday....’

I’d like discus with you just how seriously your taking this tournament?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BuZZ, all i hear is white noise, lets finish this weekend and see were we all end up, and if you find your self searching, team ||TED|| will help you out by letting you cheer us on in the semi's.
|Born 2 Die|
=|Vampie|NL|=

Thanks BuZZ for thinking about ME all the time, i am honoured :D

But i think you need to talk to someone about this... you are getting too obsessive.. Do you dream about me too sometimes?

The freezerators will remain a team till the end, we'll see how far we get.
maybe this time we will even discuss a strategy..
Our goal is to have FUN and that is excactly wat we did last Sunday, we played some very good rounds. Pitty that i didn't recorded some of them, because i think you don't believe me.

If you need me in the Finals when we have left through the side door.... i am always glad to help a good friend ! :cheers:
Admin

that list was just so we could listen to BUzz GLOW in his glories!!!!!!!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

[quote="{ESC}Buzz"]Please take note.

quote]

Sorry sir but i try hard to understand what you write , i call a few friends that born in USA and some from UK still nothing cero nonono.
so since you are right and my natural not first languge is not english( i born in atlanta georgia great state of USA) and that i use more my spanish(since is the one that my kids talk and family) and also since i dont get what you mean i just say

I WILL FIND YOU AND I DONT KNOW HOW I PUT MY KNIVE IN YOUR BACK!

hope you do it amazing liek always and really what you mean sir??????

hehehehhehehhehehehehhe :) :) :) :)
By Yomama