{ESC} 3v3 Tourney - 2nd Edition

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

Aaaaah!

I thought I wouldn't do it during the tournament, but actually I think it could be good : adding a new rule for the upcoming matches (semi and finals). I wish I had thought of it for the previous matches, but well, we'll know better for the next tournaments.

One match CANNOT last more than 1 hour and a half.
If it happens, the match will be stopped and be considered a draw between the two teams, each going away with 1 point.

If the match starts in late, or there has to be a break for some reason between two maps etc... that "extra" time will not be considered as part of the 1.5 hour allowed.
The rounds will still be counted, in case we need to decide between 2 teams with the rounds difference.

This rule is here to avoid endless heavy-camping matches - we all expect some nice gaming at that stage!

:roll:
{ESC}UDClown

As a Player, I don't mind recordings, but Live streaming is entirely different. I've seen countless times of a player on the opposing team is 'Stream-sniping'. because they have more than 1 monitor they can put it on. If it is going to be live streamed, there better be a 10-20 minute delay on the stream (which is not hard to do)
Buzz
Server Admin

I would like to assure all my fans out there that though there may not be live footage of ‘THE ICE QUEENS’ due to Manick’s last minuet panic attacks, there will be a DVD availuble shortly after the games that you can purchase along with various memorabilia at THE_ICE_QUEENS.THE_LEGAND_THE_LEGASY.com, This will also include ‘THE ICE QUEENS THiER STORY’. with Bonus Photos of the early weeks when they first banded together, mere tearaways, undisciplined, without focus (i.e. Manick’s team now). Also includes two bonus videos ‘THE MOVES THEY MADE THERE OWN’, this section is dedicate to Vampie, a true ICE QUEEN groupie, along with ‘MAKE FRIENDS NOT FOES’ my personal insight to how to form lasting relationships with those you have slain along the way.

Talking of which, Amoniac, I am honoured that with all your going through at the moment (I hope you are feeling better) you can still find the time to wish my team well, and your advice to me personally to watch my back in the matches to come is touching. You’re a real fan. I can assure you my thoughts too will be with you and your little soldiers this weekend.

To all those who have bitten the dust, I salute you.
To all those who still think the dust has not got their name on it, but are soon to see that dust well and truly signed sealed and delivered to their gob, I commend you.
(I don’t think I’ve left anybody out)

Love Queenie
Legolas

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:Aaaaah!

I thought I wouldn't do it during the tournament, but actually I think it could be good : adding a new rule for the upcoming matches (semi and finals). I wish I had thought of it for the previous matches, but well, we'll know better for the next tournaments.

One match CANNOT last more than 1 hour and a half.
If it happens, the match will be stopped and be considered a draw between the two teams, each going away with 1 point.

If the match starts in late, or there has to be a break for some reason between two maps etc... that "extra" time will not be considered as part of the 1.5 hour allowed.
The rounds will still be counted, in case we need to decide between 2 teams with the rounds difference.

This rule is here to avoid endless heavy-camping matches - we all expect some nice gaming at that stage!

:roll:

What happens if we are winning 2 rounds to 1 and the other team sees that they can make this a draw rather than taking a loss and decides to hide from us to make that 1 hour and a half mark hit so we both only get 1 point. Couldnt you just shorten the Round times to half of what ever it is now?
Legolas

Thats awesome buzz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MikZzona
ESC Member

FullProof wrote:
What happens if we are winning 2 rounds to 1 and the other team sees that they can make this a draw rather than taking a loss and decides to hide from us to make that 1 hour and a half mark hit so we both only get 1 point. Couldnt you just shorten the Round times to half of what ever it is now?
Going for the draw is a bad calculation, since only 1 team will make it to the finals. In most cases, it will be worth taking the risk of losing but trying to get the 3 points of a win. Chances are high that if 2 teams score a draw in the semi-finals, it will be the 3rd team that makes it to the finals.

Also, playing fair and by the rules of sportsmanship is an official rule at ESC, and if a team is blatantly trying to play around that rule as you suggested, well sanctions might have to be taken. For example, I would be happy to announce to the team doing that that they will get 0 point anyway if they keep trying to reach the 1h30 and get a draw. :ugeek:

We are extremely proud of the players that care to come on our servers for their high level of sportsmanship notably, which makes me doubt such situations would see the light here anyway.
=|Vampie|NL|=

Where can i order the DVD , BUZZ?

:lol:
ManicK

{ESC}Vampie wrote:Where can i order the DVD , BUZZ?

:lol:
http://www.fullofshit/buzzbanter.co.uk

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Seen this for your teambuzz i hope it helps you out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kfwle5Cqg
|Born 2 Die|
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

thanks Buzz i am feeling ok not bad or good, also i am glad you take my advice and watch your back that does not mean i dont do it but i am feel proud to say you will be my 1 knive ESC hope you like the title.

about all you say DVD and all that sir EAGLE1 team (is not mine is his call) with all of us 4 players amazing ones will find the path to show you that the dust can have and will have many names maybe yours sir.

and we dont make a dvd or history or things like that bc we are beyond that sir. my health is not going good but i hope tomorrow my new oxigen machine arrives wich going to make me have full oxigen and breath normal with that i can asure you sir i will do my best to play to kept my team alive and if we dont win i can say 100% sure we going to make you have the hardest time of your gaming life sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with love and still hoping you do it great

AMONIAC
The one and only
hehehhehehheh
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

omg Manick that is fab!!!