3 vs 3
25%
4 vs 4
44%
5 vs 5
31%

Total votes: 16
HudsoN

this time no DED for me so I would have to be number 1 to start with :). 3v3 was great fun and I wouldn't change it. the only thing I would change is my
team :)
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

I´ll be in any team but the losingteam. ;-)
G3 WITH SCOPE - FAVOURITE MEDIUM RANGE SNIPERRIFLE
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

{ESC}Kathia wrote:as much as i want to chose my own team nobody would like to have such a noob like me ;P

As for the question 3v3 or 5v5, I prefer 3v3 by a long shot!
DONT SAY THAT I KNOW A LOT OF MEMEBRS WILL FEEL GLAD TO PLAY WIHT OYU YOUA RE GREAT PLAYER AND GREAT TEAM THAW SO THE OTHER THINGS WHO CARE AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL YOU A NOOB ONLY ME CAN CALL MYSLF NOOB THE REST OF ESC ARE PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looong shot
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}HvyMtlRulz
ESC Member

3v3 IS fun...5v5 IS fun too, and a bit more challenging.....lets make the medium equal...and do a 4v4? I only say this, because we all know that , that one extra man/woman...may be the one to save your teams ass...Theres really NO chance of making a comeback with 3v3...5v5..may get monotonous....
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."
Kathia

actually i would go with 4 v 4 :)
5v5 is just to long

Thx Vampie but i think that i have plenty of time for me to complete my on "Noob Team" :P

sorry Amony it is just the way it is, all of us are noobs and we know it :yahoo:
iFlysoHi

Anyone in the top 20 of this list shouldnt be on the same team. Depending on how many teams you guys have, might make some exceptions.

escxlrstats/
Bas
ESC Member

iFlysoHi wrote:Anyone in the top 20 of this list shouldnt be on the same team. Depending on how many teams you guys have, might make some exceptions.

escxlrstats/

Finally a reason to start playing like an idiot, I need to get out of the top stats! :P
{ESC}UDClown

I didn't reregister :hatsoff:
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

{ESC}Bas wrote:Finally a reason to start playing like an idiot, I need to get out of the top stats! :P
Sooo those not in the top stats are idiots???????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm I see now. :cheers:
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

so me idiot i am on the 145998 number buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012