away

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

Hey Mates!
I´m away since 8 days and I dont know when I´ll be back.

Right now I´m in serious problems with my family and I´m not at home. I want to fix this first, before I´ll get back to the challenge.
Hope to see you soon again.

freelancer
G3 WITH SCOPE - FAVOURITE MEDIUM RANGE SNIPERRIFLE
Bas
ESC Member

Take care Freelancer, and hope everything works out for you and your family!
Admin

yes family comes first, we will still be here when you get back,,take your time and help your family!! take carea!!!
=|Vampie|NL|=

Good luck Freelancer! RL Always comes first, take care and thanks for sharing.

:hugs:
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

good luck sir and i pray to god so you can fix all we still here when you come back
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

THX

i took some little stuff incl. my comp to my dad´s house. i´m back online more often now.

To all men here.... before you ever think to get married... make sure the lady is signing an marriage contract.
Don´t marry a woman which uses you to get XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (censored for legal reasons). If you are not sure if a woman loves you... be sure she dont.
There a women on this planet which are so unbelieveble. The woman you love, the women you trust, the women u care for...
...the same women turned into some kind of evil. Draging you away from your home, your family, your only reason to life...your son.

Dude run away as soon u see the first signs of brutality, mental sickness, abusive behavior, a leck of respect for you.... run, run, run.

This was the worsed 14 days of my life. And the fight yet begun. Im seing a psychiatrist, I was ran over by ten policeofficer, my lawyer will buy himself a new car after the trial, my wife disapeared with our son, she is lying, she is backstabing....

And its all provided by the german law

But honey... It´s WXXXXXE now!
Admin

Im so sorry to hear that,,,there are men here that will agree with you and been through the same thing!!

Bt not all of us are bad!!!lolol
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

no defenetly not...but there are some woman... just unbelievable
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

FreeLancer, woman are not evil some maybe my exwife was with me for the bucks and now that i used most of that to used for my kids and maybe a part for my helth she dont even call my kids her son and daughter, but there are other womans that love you not matar what and care and be your right hand, for now i know the feeling and is hard. if you want to talk only to steam all let me know i am right here if you want it and feel confortable sir. if not i am here for pray a lot God is always a way to find peace , i can say that i am a very bad evil guy but even me God can forgive so i pray for you to find peace and love to find wht you need to get over this to find what your hearth and soul need it the most now .

good you are more online and rememebre we are here for you sir

Mony
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

omg what a shittie life.