Wall shoothing???

Talk about anything you want here.
Legolas

{ESC}Double_Tap wrote: The best way to learn and get better is to watch other players and see what they
Are doing to you and apply it to your game. :cheers:
I would agree with you but the only people that are allowed to watch players and learn how they play are ESC clan members. I know BAS watches me all the time thats how he became so good lol :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1: :fight1:

But in all fairness I will shoot a wall too if ive died the last 3 times coming around that corner then next time you better believe im going to shoot that wall. Random spam nades are also what haunts me the most or the claymore that kills me when im on the second floor and it is planted on the first floor. To be honest a lot of the random kills would go away if they took off the 1 shot kill in the config but since that is how this server is setup you might as well spam 3 nades every map lay 2 claymores and shoot a few walls every round :)
Admin

dont give away my game play Lego!!!hehehehe
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

well this one defenetly goes through walls: https://www.google.com/search?q=mg3&sou ... 45&bih=868

SO... KEEP IT REALISTIC!
G3 WITH SCOPE - FAVOURITE MEDIUM RANGE SNIPERRIFLE
=|Vampie|NL|=

Mg3 ? we don t have that one
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Shooting through walls, throwing random nades, camping, run and gun and whatever else that annoys someone that you can think of is all apart of the game. No matter how you set up a server or what rules you put into place it will not be to everyone's liking. I say just relax and have fun its just a game. Oh and throw some random nades on Snow's head she really likes that!
Gothic

{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote:Shooting through walls, throwing random nades, camping, run and gun and whatever else that annoys someone that you can think of is all apart of the game. No matter how you set up a server or what rules you put into place it will not be to everyone's liking. I say just relax and have fun its just a game. Oh and throw some random nades on Snow's head she really likes that!

haha, I love the to annoy people :lol:
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image
{ESC}fReeLaNceR
ESC Member

{ESC}Vampie wrote:Mg3 ? we don t have that one
Yeah but similar ones. :-)
G3 WITH SCOPE - FAVOURITE MEDIUM RANGE SNIPERRIFLE