Medic

Talk about anything you want here.
[PSI]Medic

Hello, long time since I have been on. it was great last night when my 14 year old told me to get on and I ended up on freeze tag and it was peeps I knew, last thing I thought would be the great MEDIC! yells I got. he was maybe 8 when I let him play with some of you and he has been hooked of course he is a PS3 PS$ player but great for the welcome last night!

so now I need to get team speak up and I cant figure out the punk buster so any help would be thankful

thanks Medic
Admin

hey Medic good to see you back,,,we have a TS forum here with all the info you will need
*Mama*
Administrator

Hey Medic!! :hugs: I was hoping you'd hop on TS3 last night but you left us hanging!! I hope to see you on tonight!! :club1: Hang around and you'll see a lot of names you'll recognize. If you ever wondered what happened to people after PSI... just look at our clan Roster... I hope to see you hanging around here and you're welcome here anytime. If we let the likes of Ossa and Anubis around here, hell, we'll let just about any hooker hang out here... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: BTW, Unreal Tournament 4 Pre-Alpha... check it out http://www.elitesnipercorps.com/viewtop ... 28&t=11562 :hugs: :hugs:
[PSI]Medic

can someone please point the NOOB! to the TS info cant find it! my life story! DOH! also I need help breathing and getting PB to update so I can get on with out getting kicked every 5 seconds! sounds like old times...

Thanks Medic
[PSI]Medic

ok found TS! not sure about the push to talk, cant seem to find how to set the key...

so next on the list is PB! b-boobs
*Mama*
Administrator

The file you need for PB is on Teamspeak in the file browser. Our teamspeak is push to talk, we can help you set that up.. the IP is 199.116.113.40:9987 I'm on there now
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Good to see you Medic
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Wait...the medic needs a medic?
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

[PSI]Medic

{ESC}Betty_Boop wrote:Wait...the medic needs a medic?

LOL!! always!
*Mama*
Administrator

dang it missed you again...