Thanks goes out to our Admins

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}SHo-oTER

First off I want to point out that this is not in any form me trying to "Kiss A$$" and anyone that knows me, knows that I speak my mind openly and speak truthfully, but I do make mistakes, but I am always willing to admit when I am wrong, after all I am human. When I joined our Clan I done so, because the group for the most part is so fun loving and I wanted to be a part of that and help keep it that way.

Here lately our Admins have been punch right in the face by a few that have posted what I believe to be mis-informed information. (No names are going to be mentioned to avoid stirring the pot) I think that people need to stop and think about what the Admins have to go through. One must first think they do have a life outside of the game, with families that need their attention also. I'm sure that most have jobs to help support their families. Then one must also think of what it takes to keep our servers going smoothly, so that we may have a great gaming experience. On top of all that, trying to investigate all the complaints and issues from everyone. That in itself is a full time job. Put yourself in their shoes and think about having a bad day at work and then trying to come home and be up beat for your family and then deal with all of "OUR" problems. Not a very easy task, I would say. With this being said, they do all this on their own time and without pay, just so that we can play a fricken GAME!

My hat goes off to each and every one of them and I appreciate everything that each of you do for us. THANKS!! :hatsoff:
Last edited by {ESC}SHo-oTER on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=|Vampie|NL|=

:hugs:

:hatsoff:

reading this, makes you wonder why anybody would do it. ;)

But it is also very fun to do! Glad to see it is apreciated , ty for posting!
Boff

very well said shooter it all needs to stop as its taking the fun out of it all so well done ,
HudsoN

Thank you for the post shooter, we try our best. And even I get things wrong sometimes but we have to carry on with it and keep the servers clean and
fun for all to carry on enjoying.
killinstar
ESC Member

Very well said shooter.I think they do a awesome job and there no way i could do what they do for US!I also dont think they are told enought of how thankful most of us are.I love this place.I'm not a gamer and this is the only game i play thanks to burns.Now i am hooked.It helps realize alot of stress and have fun and laught and make new friends that become like family.There no one out there that perfect.We all gonna make a mistake.I feel like when a mistake is made you just let them know it okay we will get though this.Keep doing a awesome job (ESC)
{ESC}Valeron

Subscribe to the above