[TWG]CI_CYCO

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

:hatsoff:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

CI_CYCO wrote:I Really enjoy playing with all of you. Thank you all for the warm welcomes.. Also Amoniac thank you for stopping by the TWG forums and saying hello. It was soo sweet.
Cyco thanks for say that but to be honest i am the one that have to say thanks, is not easy to find clans that have respect , honor , and dont treat in a bad way.

you only show how greta is your clan and i like that and your forum show how great are the ppl inside so, i go there to say thanks to great ppl, bc in my home here at ESc that is what we are .

so thanks for take a bit of your time come to my home and say hi to my family the honor is all mine

p.s

can you stop shotting my buttie is not nice to have hurt in my buttie jjejehjehehhehehheheheh
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
CI_CYCO

Thank you All. I also wanted to Invite you to play Stock maps and Stock Weapon on the [TWG] Server. 68.232.177.243:28960. We Would love to see you visit. I know that we love visiting the ESC sevres. It is always so much fun. I hope you guys can enjoy our server as well. Happy Fragging.