3 vs 3 Tourney - Organisation

Talk about anything you want here.
Bas
ESC Member

I will try to be online in case there are indeed no shows, but no guarantees
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

|TED| r still in
P!MP

hey LocknLoad did u get a hold of our 3rd?
And....... If not i have a guy whom would be interested in joining us if mik will allow us to put him on our roster his name is {CUF}Tuc u have played with him i'm sure i talked to him in team speak tonight and was asking about it because i don't wanna forfeit or anything and after all it is Ur team not mine so just let me know what u think and mik if this is OK please let us know so i can have him plan on being here next weekend for the matches

Thanks,
{ESC}P!MP
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}P!MP wrote:hey LocknLoad did u get a hold of our 3rd?
And....... If not i have a guy whom would be interested in joining us if mik will allow us to put him on our roster his name is {CUF}Tuc u have played with him i'm sure i talked to him in team speak tonight and was asking about it because i don't wanna forfeit or anything and after all it is Ur team not mine so just let me know what u think and mik if this is OK please let us know so i can have him plan on being here next weekend for the matches
No problem with me, Tuc is welcome to come in your team if you don't have a third player. LOCK if you still haven't heard from Manick, is it ok with you? And I guess that if Manick eventually shows up, you can have a 4-men team as well.

gator wrote:is there a schedule? Web Link? Good luck to all!
We will keep this simple and use this part of the forum only; this is a friendly tournament and I didn't have time to think about setting up a dedicated website. To sum things up : this topic is used to discuss the organisation, the schedule etc.. and I will create tomorrow another topic where players can put screenshots of their matches and congratulate each other. Both topics will be marked as announcements (this one already is), so they should be easy to reach at any time via our website portal.

As for the schedule, I will announce during the week the upcoming matches of the weekend. This sunday's matches have been planned a bit late according to my forecast, but next weeks' schedules should be announced on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will keep sending a lot of private messages so everyone should be aware of what is going on... providing that they visit the forum from time to time.
|TED|LOCKnLOAD

ye manicks back he was on yesterday so all systems go
MikZzona
ESC Member

Ok nice! So if the 3 of you agree I will add {CuF}Tuc to the team, and you'll be good to go for next weekend's matches.

Oh and to everyone, this was induced in the last message but I might as well say it out loud, we will definitely be using the first weekend of November (5-6th) for the tournament.
=|Vampie|NL|=

Great! im availlable that weekend for sure!

whoohoo!
Feral Midget
ESC Member

I can't make both matches tomorrow - wasn't expecting two in one day. I;'ll be out of touch until about Noon tomorrow (eastern time). Anybody want to sub for me in our 8PM match?
MikZzona
ESC Member

{ESC}Feral Midget wrote:I can't make both matches tomorrow - wasn't expecting two in one day. I;'ll be out of touch until about Noon tomorrow (eastern time). Anybody want to sub for me in our 8PM match?
{ESC}Pappy should be able to play for your team in that match (Match 3 - 7pm EST, right?). However there will be a couple of days when each team will need to play several matches, so we will see for next weekends how we can make this happen.

The schedules for next weekend will be done on Tuesday, so if by then noone from the ADIGA team has posted here I will not be able to include their team in the tournament anymore.
{ESC}Telk

Hi MikZzona,
I sent you a PM Yes we are still interested as for a schedule week days after 7:00 pm EST weekends after 5:00 pm will work also day time on weekends should be good too just need to know in advance.
Maps any map is fine.
Thank you,
Telk