ESC vs Regulars

Talk about anything you want here.
Legolas

Can we setup a match between the regulars (non esc players) and ESC?
Bas
ESC Member

Sure thing, I was actually thinking for quite some time about setting up an ESC vs. All event, just had not yet come around to it! But since you are so desperate to get your ass kicked, we'll see what we can do!
Zeroxe

yeaa a good thing.... we gonna have some problemo to beat you ESC !!! :fyeah:
iFlysoHi

Yeah put me and resolute on the same team. GG
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

iFlysoHi wrote:Yeah put me and resolute on the same team. GG
starting to sound interesting.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
qualicum

i might be able to do this to time depending... as long as i get to shoot Amoniac!
Legolas

{ESC}Bas wrote:Sure thing, I was actually thinking for quite some time about setting up an ESC vs. All event, just had not yet come around to it! But since you are so desperate to get your ass kicked, we'll see what we can do!

I was born to get my Ass kicked :)
{ESC}EAGLE1

Could be interesting ;)
Admin

oh the bar is set high!!!!hehehehehehehe
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

qualicum wrote:i might be able to do this to time depending... as long as i get to shoot Amoniac!
You are more then welcome to shoot me sir it is my honor and plesure , but rememeber sometimes you will have your behind part broken and frosting bc of Amoniac sir we dont know if now or maybe later but sooner then you think

and it will be great to play aginst our regulars but some of them maybe can be ESC soem day so now they dont have tags well is time to fros them maybe that way they can learn ESC is awesomenes!!!!!!!!!!!!clan with awesome players gamers and friends, that is we call it FAMILY

saying that now you know what happend when you mess with the family right? we are worst then tthe corleone, the soprano , pablo escobar, the urss mafia, the enlgand mafia, the italian , japaness chiness all together we are MEAN!

LOVE ALL ESC TO THE REST WELL BE PREPARED

hehehehhehehhehehehehhehehhehehe
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012