Chaplain

Talk about anything you want here.
Chaplain

Hey Hey Hey - i figured it's about time to introduce myself. The first Rainbow 6 got me addicted... and have played FPS from that point on. I still have it.. and occasionally install it, although that process is not nearly as cool as it used to be as graphic innovation and my PC's have made me aware of the simplicity of the game... sometimes ignorance is best.
I have recently moved my family from Indianapolis IN to Portland OR... some 1600 miles. I really am a pastor, but have never had the honor of serving in the armed services. I took the name Chaplain from my tournament paintball days... and it just stook. In the early days of my pastoral carrier I had the time to get pretty caught up in the paintball word. Now those days are gone and my priorities are refocused on my wife and two young sons.
I currently serve as an associate pastor, although I have been a senior back in Indy. I have never considered it a "demotion" of any kind... it's just the role this church needed me to fill - and my skill set fit perfectly. I went to a pretty conservative Baptist school in Iowa for my undergrad work but have since become much more balanced in my perspective of church and living the Christian life. (If you want - I'll fill you in on the boring details but won't be surprised if their aren't any takers lol.)
I dabble in graphic design and PS6. I attempt to bring our church publications from looking like 1995 to somewhere close to 2011 and sometimes even occasionally create something fitting for 2013 hehe. I became a believer in Jesus Christ in 1987, been married to my wonderful wife now for 21 years and have two sons 9 and 7. That does it.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

:hatsoff:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Great to meat you.Thanks for stopping in and letting us get to know ya better! :yahoo:
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

come to our ts is fun when i am in!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

great to see you here and wonderful to hear about you. We have a few members that used to be in a christian clan, hopefully they will respond here, we also have a section on the forums.
Again great to hear from you and look forward to shooting you on the servers,,hehehehe that always sounds so bad,,lol
{ESC}DeMAG
ESC Member

Welcome to the forums Chaplain, and welcome to Oregon as well.

I live in eastern Oregon Between Bend and Redmond.

=|Vampie|NL|=

HI Chaplain , nice to hear from you and i wondered why your Nick was chaplain... :P

but never could have guessed your really would be one LOL

Welcome to our forum, and very nice to see you in our server!

:hatsoff:
Bas
ESC Member

Good day Chaplain sir,

It is always nice to hear something about our fellow players. Nice of you to drop by, and welcome to our humble online home. Hope to see you around
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Very nice to meet you Chaplain and welcome to our forums!

We have several members from the old S4C clan (Soldiers 4 Christ) so your in good company and that sort of explains the type of
standards we try to maintain on our servers. Always family friendly game play and good sportsmanship.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to seeing you on the servers!

:cheers:
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

I am, I are, I was one of those S4C members - there are a couple others around here somewhere. I live about 10 miles south of Portland......an Oregon lifer......and bragging that I'm the elder of the clan. Not years in ESC.......years, as Amoniac would say "on this planet". Welcome to Oregon and Welcome to ESC. Join us in TS and our many COD4 and COD5 servers - and once in a while MW2, UT'04 and flying those confounded planes!

Pappy