a quick hello

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

hello esc crew. just wanted to drop a quick hello to those i once spent a lot of time with! i got access to the internet while i'm deployed to afghanistan and wanted to check in on you guys. looks like cod4 is alive and well. hope you all are doing as well as it appears going through the messages. take care.

res
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

stay safe out there bud.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
Admin

HEY HEY wondered where you disappeared to.What the hell you doing out there? I thought they brought everyone back?

Be safe! Take care!
=|Vampie|NL|=

Res!

I was thinking about you last two weeks.... :) srsly..

Good to hear you are ok.

BE safe! Training the police over there?

See you when you get back.

:hugs:
Bas
ESC Member

Hey resi, nice of you to drop in and say hi. With you gone to many people think they are good players these days, find your way back safe man!
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Yo Res.......wondered how you were doing but didn't know how to contact you to find out. Stay safe, keep your eyes open and your head down. I'd ask when you'll be back but that's probably one of those top secret things that only immediate family get to know. Hopefully, soon.......take care my friend!

Pappy
{ESC}Lager
Administrator

Good to hear from you Res!!

Stay safe out there buddy. I look forward to hearing that you're home and that you're safe and sound.

:cheers:
Resolute

Hello everyone. Thanks so much for the well wishes. Looking forward to coming home in two weeks. I will be taking some time off to hang with the family and then i might find my way back onto the server. Probably gonna require a new install and all that. I think it's been well over close to a year and a half?? since I've played. I'm kinda interested just how freakin awful I'm going to be. Should be a hoot.

Yes, by the way, it's police type stuff. Thanks again for the support. I'm the guy on the right haha

Res
Attachments
afg3.jpg
afg3.jpg (325.28 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

COOL, I miss my favorite target.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}UDClown

Hey Res, good to see you're okay. You might have a rough time at the start, but I doubt you'll have a hard time adjusting! If you remember the map, you'll remember what you did on said map out of routine and habbit