howmany think triggerhappy song should be changed

Talk about anything you want here.
Angelfury

I was on last night and the map with the triggerhappy song is a good map but that song gets stuck in your head. so i was wodering how many thought the song should be changed and to what. i think the twighlightzone song by goldenearring would be a good one or even radar love. lol i was humming that trigger happy song when i woke up today lmao.
{ESC}UDClown

Just removed the music for the time being. If there is enough interest for it to return (which I doubt will happen) I will reupload the original .iwd
{ESC}UDClown

Got some good news, and some bad news....

Bad news is, for what ever reason I can't upload the new and 'improved' .iwd to the redirect, says it can't find it (even though I was staring at it)

Good news is, the map maker made a cvar command for server configs to turn it off, tested it on server 2 and it worked. It's now active on server 1.
{ESC}Ossa
ESC Member

NOOOOOOOO .. . WHYYYY!!!!!!!!! i loved that song!!! its what made me love that map! Now its just another map. :(

But i love the one with all the candy and diffrent song depending where you stand!!! :D

Lolly pop, Lolly pop, Shoot ajax in the head, lolly pop! *PoP* :mrgreen:
Bas
ESC Member

Song was awesome!! Got an ak47 well you know what makes me feel alright. Got an uzi by my pillow helps me sleep a little better at niigghhtt!
Davethecat1
ESC Member

Put it back.......