BluePaladin

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}BluePaladin

Greetings gang! I figured I would introduce myself since I put an application in. I have enjoyed many a game with those of you from the hallowed days of UT2k4 past. My wife was out of town so I hopped on TS and said hello and enjoyed some games with a few folks. That was actually the first time I've played the COD4 FT mod, and it was a nice mod.

I am a marriage and family therapist and work at a psychiatric residential treatment facility, so sufice it to say my time to play is limited due to either work, clinical supervision, or time with the wife. I have played a variety of FPS games, built a handful of maps (maybe 7 or 8) for UT2k4 (some where better than others), and can get on a hot streak from time to time...but msotly I am fodder for thawing at this point.

If the application goes through, thats cool. If not, I'll still hop over from time to time and say hello. Enjoyed the games and I'm glad to see you all still up and running and keeping the clan going. Thanks gang!
-=TWG=-Numbskull

works at a psychiatric residential treatment facility, he would fit right in! lol
2015 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 4 Race Championship, 2nd Place
2016 Season 1 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 9 Race Championship, 1st Place
2016 Season 2 NASCAR iRacing Tour Modified Series Division 3 Race Championship, 1st Place
Admin

Welcome, I remember the name from PSI, but not you!!hehehe

Well you could open your own practice right here!!HAHAHAHAHAHA Welcome to our nut house!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

welcome
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

It was nice to see you in game Blue, but even better to see an application in. it's really wonderful seeing some of the old members come back together again. II really miss our UT days, but with a server going up soon and the New UT coming out next year maybe that will bring others over as well.. Oh Godspawn is still breaking keyboards so he will need your service for sure LOL.. :fyeah: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
{ESC}Mazuga

Hey BluePaladin good to see you hanging out over here at ESC. I'm just a stray dog that never goes away but I sure like seeing new players come around! LOL
I AM {ESC}Mazuga
{ESC}BluePaladin

Thanks for the welcomes :) I'm a little tied up right now with family coming up to visit this weekend, but I hope to catch a few games next week!

:hugs:
{ESC}Mazuga

Enjoy your family time! We will catch up with you one day when you have time to shoot 'em up with us!
I AM {ESC}Mazuga
MikZzona
ESC Member

BluePal ! Nice to see you here buddy, hope to share some frags with you sometime soon ! I can only hope you are not as fierce as you were on UT, else I just have to surrender right away, to avoid long nights of getting frozen by you, sir. :)

{ESC}MikZzona - aka [PSI]Zarkal