Hello from Lil_MamaCat

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC-JR}Lil_MamaCat

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Hannah and I'm 10. I am in 5th grade. {ESC}YoMama is my mom and {ESC}Davethecat is my step dad. My Little Ponies are my favorite and I also like Doctor Who. My mom says I'm a nerd. I like to play Minecraft and Borderlands 2 as well. I also play a lot of sports. I play soccer, volleyball, swimming, and basketball. I have 4 pets: Bella (cat), Skag (cat), Betty (old cat), and Deuce (Pit bull). Deuce is afraid of Betty. And my mom now owes me ice cream because I knifed Dave. :yahoo:

Angelfury

Hello I played with u couple of times you take after your mom u really r quite good at game. Ill give you ice cream too if u knife Bryanfury.My daugther likes the ponies to. have fun and enjoy the gameing. esc is good place to game.
Admin

ill buy you ice cream if you knife your mom!!!!!!hahahahahahha
HudsoN

hello lil_MamaCat hope you have fun in game and hopefully leave poor old Hudson alone, unlike some :)
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

lil_MamaCat...ignore that last post by Hudson...it's always Hudson Season.
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Ajax
ESC Member

Lil_MamaCat,

Your parents have done a wonderful job raising you. You are very polite and articulate!!!!! Please tell your mother that she owes me 5 sandwiches for knifing your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I am getting hungry!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

hELLO I AM THE NOOB OF NOOB IN ESC saying that, i am a crybaby too, saying that i dotn like people shoot me , trought me nades, and i am a little pony fan bc well i have a daughter amazing that she likes a lot of thinks including soccer.
i am a big fan of peopel that dont shoot me and i am from a tine place call atlanta, but i live in a huge place call world.

my hope is you knive yomama and i will make you my fav ESC member.

congrats for you and for be luky in have and amazing mom and maybe not a bad step dad(he is not goodlooking but is nice)

cya in game
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012