Newphew Critically injured in trailer fire

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Fellow ESC members and public readers,

Justin Berlandi is my newphew. He was critically injured in a trailer fire a few days ago. The link is below with additional information. He was flown from the Medford, OR area to a burn unit at a Portland, OR hospital by Lifeflight. Your thoughts, prayers, donations and well wishes will be greatly appreciated and we all thank you in advance. The GoFundMe link with information about Justin's condition is updated on a regular basis by a family member.

http://www.gofundme.com/n3ubrk

{ESC}Pappy

:grandpa:
666-1

Our prayers and blessings are with you. God Bless
Just Remember your SOULS are All Mine. MUHAHAHA!!!
Admin

im so sorry Pappy,,our prayers are with you
{ESC}Ajax
ESC Member

Pappy, I am very sad to here about your nephew. I have said a prayer, and hope for the best!
HudsoN

pappy, im sorry to hear your news, and my prayers are with you and your family at this time in need. IF you want to talk about it then I will go on ts, lets all prey for your nephew for a speedy recovery.
HudsoN

pappy, im sorry to hear your news, and my prayers are with you and your family at this time in need. IF you want to talk about it then I will go on ts, lets all prey for your nephew for a speedy recovery.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

sorry to hear about that Pappy.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

My prayers are with you and your family. ::::hugs::::
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Update for today, March 3, 2015 - Justin's not doing real well. His lungs are burned and they're focusing on treating them as a priority. He had surgery on his back and arm yesterday - a skin graph - that apparently went well according to his Dr. Another skin graph surgery is tentatively scheduled for this Friday on small burned areas on his arms and legs.
Today my sister told me that they believe he may possibly have brain damage but to what extent, no one knows. They can't check it when he's in an induced coma. They think this because he's been unresponsive to anything about him. They say if you pinch a person who is in an induced coma, they usually will flinch - even if slightly. Justin doesn't do that. They're regulating his sedative and working on his oxygen levels hoping this will show some improvement but it's difficult to tell what affect it's having at this time.
Only time will tell........thank you all for reading and the prayers.........we're hoping for the best

Pappy (Karl)
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

pappy so sorry to hear, he and his family with you and yours are in my prays i know the feelling you may feel and i know how hard si sometimes, mostly i being in the other side but i know for sure he will be ok , praying tons sir!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012