End Time Prophecy of the Bible.

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Double_Tap
ESC Member

Is anyone interested in what the Bible says about the last days?

This is one of my favorite subjects and if there is a interest we can open a channel in TS for discussion.

Post here if you would like to know more or have a commit.

If there is alot of interest I have a friend who will come and talk who is amazing and has studied this subject for over 20 years.
Admin

I do find it interesting, although I dont follow any set religion, it fasinates me how they can date this stuff!
I mean really you cant say oh this was 1 million yrs ago! we have no real proof of anything from 1 million yrs ago!
{ESC}K.V
ESC Member

I would, I enjoy conversing about different culture and religions. I'm a catholic and really enjoy talking to open and friendly people of different faiths and seeing how it differs from my said religion (as long as it decent and not insulting to any people).

i spent 30 mins typing here only to realise as relevant as it may be it may not be appropriate or just too long for this topic and thus I will look forward in conversing with you all about this topic.
[DoW]Hellraiser

I'd be interested in joining these conversations too. To be honest, I'm kinda shocked that it was brought up, but at the same time, it shows a lot of character. Let's set a date/time! :-)
{ESC}Treetah

If I remember/are free I'll sit in. I'm not much for religion but I can never pass up info about the end of the world.

On another note as Hellraiser said, kudos to you DT.