Language Spoken on our servers

Talk about anything you want here.
Admin

We have members from all over the world in this clan, They have every right to speak their native langauge!
NEVER TELL SOMEONE TO SPEAK ENGLISH if they are talking to others in a different language!
If someone is trying to talk directly to you in a foriegn langauge, tell them you dont understand to say it in english, but NEVER NEVER NEVER Tell someone to speak english!
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

I agree, many of our members are not from the u.s. They made an effort to be part of this clan by joining and when they are in the servers to have fun, they don't need a lecture about English being the international language. Alienating some of our members does nobody any good.
*Mama*
Administrator

:shock: :spank:
{ESC}Azvrel
ESC Member

we must be respectful in our server or whatever we are a familly and we know the respect it's a rules ! if we can just helped a player who talk another language it's good it's not all who talk english and not all who are from US we have players from Netherland,Germany,France,Canada, We have any players from Canada and there he speak any language ! like me..i'm a canadian my maternal language is the french i made an effort for my english and i talk too with a friend who play much time on our server and i play sometime with him in his language even if i suck he help me with his language and i help him with my langugage ! we need more respect for these players and our players also.

~ Az ~
{ESC}SPEEED
ESC Member

Roger that.... :iagree:

{ESC}Bnine
Server Engineer

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

I agree 100% with Rose. Personally, I find it interesting to play in an international venue. Don't know how the Europeans find themselves playing during our evenings, which is their middle of the night. Perhaps they are tired and it gives me an advantage? :wink:

Only issue I've heard is where a few players (non ESC members) think they can get away with using non-English swear words.
{ESC}Chief
Ministry of Defence

:bravo2:
:iagree:
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

i dont speak any language good not even my own language hahaa, if someone tryin to talk me....... please text me many time as you can... instoad speak to me on mic, if you talk to me on mic doesnt mean i do understand you 100% but i do understand slow english, i dont understand people who talk too fast on mic, i hear like this when anyone talk to me too fast on mic, *JIEDWPDPKASKOdskodkoskosdkodwkosokdskoksklbcvxcszxc*
so sorry but im just tryin to explain!
{ESC}Treetah

Sounds good master. I'll try to slow down my speech into mic =]
---
I remember there was a debate some months ago on TS whether or not non-english languages should be allowed in voice chat in our FreezeTag server. We have some German members and they can get a bit chatty at time in their native tongue. At that time I voiced that ALL languages should be allowed. As a clan server, I still feel that such a question is a valid debate. HOWEVER, within the clan itself? Alienating any member is not acceptable; especially in such a manner.