As part of the older crowd here

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

i thought i was old.
i believe the boomers did all that nice stuff for us.
they are the reason our country is in the shape it is today.
but they try to blame it on their kids.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}K.V
ESC Member

yeah you'ze are the guys that let the younger ones take them and now us younger ones are now fighting a losing struggle to get them back.
No how many out of class of 80 + kids (red to orange belts) can do a push/press up ... 6. The 6 which better change the world or damn it I will have to... lmao sorry just havin a rant.
Anyways I keep thinking about what country/political founders would say if they could see the world of now. You know how we came from diseases to medecines to 2 world wars etc
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Oh I could really go :offtopic: on this one but I won't......I could even :rantonoff: but I won't.....for those of you who actually believe this is OUR (old timer's) fault I have but one word for you! -|- now wait, make that :TWOFINGERS: and now I'm going over here ------> so I won't continue to :banghead: In a world of :fight and :bs: and :xxxx_spank: why can't we all just :hugs: OK, I'll :stfu: :grandpa:
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

{ESC}Pappy wrote:Oh I could really go :offtopic: on this one but I won't......I could even :rantonoff: but I won't.....for those of you who actually believe this is OUR (old timer's) fault I have but one word for you! -|- now wait, make that :TWOFINGERS: and now I'm going over here ------> so I won't continue to :banghead: In a world of :fight and :bs: and :xxxx_spank: why can't we all just :hugs: OK, I'll :stfu: :grandpa:
fine, spoil a perfectly good argument. :gay-rainbow:
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

It's kinda funny how the early baby boomers had all those love-ins and protests and were going to change the world and oust "the man" - and instead made things worse - just look at our deficit...People today don't remember how to save for things - they want what it took their parents and grandparents decades to save for ... spoiled little brats! And today's youth aren't much better.

I tried to teach my kids - one got it and works so hard for everything she has - and one didn't...and she still hasn't caught on yet. :::sigh:::: My poor Grandchildren....what's life going to be like for them?
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow