Hello all!

Talk about anything you want here.
Mr.Quiggles

I'm new to the forums here and saw an introduction page so,

I'm Mr.Quiggles, I'm 14 and I'v been on {ESC} Servers for a year or so and I enjoy it a lot more that normal Call of Duty series Multiplayer gaming. I have COD4 and used to have Modern Warfare 2 and Blackops. I'v installed both Modern Warfare and Blackops because I hate them both. There is no stragety or fun in the main part of the game, the multiplayer. But I really love the {ESC} Servers on COD4. I like the maps in the server and the people. It's a well maintained clan with many servers, proper admins, kind visitors, and intriguing mods. All the mods feature a very strategic game and can become a very addicting game. Unfortunately I'm too young of age to join the {ESC} family ( although there is young members like Rabbit and EM which someone can clear me up on why they have tags) but I certainly would like to in the future. But overall I'm looking forward to the fun times and experiences {ESC} is certain to have in place for everyone. Thanks!

And if anyone would like to contact me you can send me a message or add me on xfire @ commandercolt123 :guitar:
{ESC}Bunny
Server Admin

Heya Sir Quiggles! Welcome to the forums buddy! It's always a pleasure to see you in our servers. To address your question, the younger members in our clan are actually the children of our formal members. We allow this because the senior members are able to supervise them if they get out of hand. Not that you ever get out of hand, but we have this rule in place for safe measure to ensure enjoyment for all players in the server. Honestly from what I've seen, you are totally mature enough to join us, but unfortunately a rule is a rule, and if we bend it for you, it's going to be hard to explain to others. I wish you would hurry up and grow a few years older. You would totally have my vote bud. But for now, I guess we're just going to have to settle for tea and biscuits while shooting each other in the server. See you in game!

P.S., i never use xfire, but I'll add you just in case.
{ESC}Master
ESC Member

hey Mr mr mr mr mr Quiggles :dance: :hugs:
welcome to our forum.

see you in game :coolehh:
Admin

hello Q!!!!!
{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

"Mr" Quiggles - Always a pleasure gaming with you young man. :cheers: (Root Beer)