Hello all! :D

Talk about anything you want here.
Panda

Hello everyone staff members. I am a gamer by heart born in williamstown NJ. My ingame name is Panda if anyone wants to say hi to me :D. I love freezetag and i play it alot and I will be on your server for most of my time :D. I just joined as Im making this post because I was like...YEA!! ANOTHER FREEZETAG SERVER FTW!!!! So yea lol thats basically all I have to tell you I am a fun rule follower gamer who hates trolls I MEAN THERE TERRIBLE! Lol so yea I hope to see all of you In game to play seeya!
ScRiPt3r
Redneck Commander

Welcome to our humble abode, Panda.

Don't know if you have black ops, but our very own Lager had been a part of the development team of the SHIFT freeze tag mod for BO, and we also run a freeze tag server in BO, if your ever inclined to give it a go, it too is great fun!

Anywho, feel free to poke around the forums, and join us for gaming anytime, on any of our servers, as we have quite a few.

again, welcome!

:sit
ScRiPt3r
remember: It's ALL good.
-----
Admin

hello and welcome to our little corner of the world,,,have fun on ft and shoot PIMP!!!!
MikZzona
ESC Member

Yo Panda!

Welcome to the forums & server, indeed you have been very quick posting your introduction here. We have some bunnies, bears and other worms around here, you might want to play around with them

See you soon
Gothic

Hiya Panda,
Welcome to the forum.. :hugs: BTW, you receive extra points when you thaw {ESC}Gothic.. you also receive extra points freezing {ESC}Anubis and {ESC}Lager. Be sure to say SIT after freezing them to receive bonus points.. :sit
UT99 GOTY Download (454 MB) 436 patch included.. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18463523/UT99-W ... -Patch.zip

[Image
{ESC}aNuBiS
ESC Member

aNuBiS :spank: Gothic
{ESC}MayberrySWAT
ESC Member

Hello Panda - Welcome to the forum and the ESC servers. Despite what others might try to tell you, the key to getting along is being nice to old farts. :grandpa:

BTW - I lived in Turnersville 1988-1989.
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

hello Panda and welcome to the forums.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

yo
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY