Hello

Talk about anything you want here.
Beauty'
ESC Member

HI..Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I have been playing on your freezetag server cod4 for a couple of days, its been a lot of fun!... I'm violent-J's (now known as beast) fiance, he got me hooked on online gaming :)...I have been playing UT but it hasn't been as much fun as this one and everyone seems very nice and so much fun playing with....Thanks for letting me play on your server!! See ya'll tomorrow.
{ESC}violent-J
ESC Member

Happy to see you are having as much fun as I am .... look out peeps shes quick and sneeky.. :fyeah: love ya babe
{ESC}ShoX
ESC Member

Yeah she sits in corners and kills me...

Haha, it's nice having both of you on the server. Now quit shooting me and shoot Anubis, his sheep need a new owner.
Clays love me too much
Admin

nice t meet you,,i think you where in TS last week when i pooped in,,did not recongnise the name at the time!!lolol look forward to shooting you when i get back from holidays!!lol
{ESC}Tater-Salad
Administrator

Nice to meet ya Beauty. We will not hold you being VJ's fiance against you. :) See ya soon.

p.s. Rose quit pooping in TS LOL
Beauty'
ESC Member

Beast wrote:Happy to see you are having as much fun as I am .... look out peeps shes quick and sneeky.. :fyeah: love ya babe
Love ya too!!!
Beauty'
ESC Member

{ESC}ShoX wrote:Yeah she sits in corners and kills me...

Haha, it's nice having both of you on the server. Now quit shooting me and shoot Anubis, his sheep need a new owner.
lol its been fun shooting you...Thank you!
Beauty'
ESC Member

{ESC}BlackRose wrote:nice t meet you,,i think you where in TS last week when i pooped in,,did not recongnise the name at the time!!lolol look forward to shooting you when i get back from holidays!!lol
Nice to meet you too! I was in there for a lil bit..look forward to it to just take it easy on me!!! haha
Beauty'
ESC Member

{ESC}Tater-Salad wrote:Nice to meet ya Beauty. We will not hold you being VJ's fiance against you. :) See ya soon.

p.s. Rose quit pooping in TS LOL
Nice to meet you!! thanks for not holding it against me lol :D
MikZzona
ESC Member

Welcome, hope to meet you and VJ soon on the server and/or TS :hatsoff: